translation help, part 2

Well she's in the hospital overnight, just called and woke her up.

She says she'll be in the hospital for 3 days BEFORE they cut her - I assume she getting some meds, and the meds take time to work on her body.

She had a comfortable overnight. Could use some prayer here....

Have a good weekend !

Well she's in the hospital overnight, just called and woke her up.

She says she'll be in the hospital for 3 days BEFORE they cut her - I assume she getting some meds, and the meds take time to work on her body.

She had a comfortable overnight. Could use some prayer here....

Have a good weekend !

you bet!

After a day at the hospital, she officially has abscess in anus that will be removed in 3 days.

Whatever she first told me, thats not it, doctor declared it to be something else.

I do note she has had some medical things in the past, that the 'translation' muddles..

More info as I get it.

[edit> The abscess is the size of an egg, just inside and underneath the anus cavity wall. I hope is only an abscess or a cyst, and not a polyps.

It's not 'rhoids..

Warmest Regards. . .

Darnell

It sounds like you are describing a peri-rectal abscess. They can cause a lot of problems. If you google peri-rectal abscess for more info. They should open it (lance it) to relieve her pain, then put her on antibiotics until a surgeon can go in and be sure the whole thing is drained and there are no fistulas.

Especially if the abscess is in the anterior perirectal space you want to be sure the procedure is done by competent hands to avoid leaving any rectovaginal fistulas.

Joe

Joe - thanks for the heads up. I might have the 'placement' wrong - it might actually be to the left, right, or top of the anus walls.. I'm hoping so, at least.. If it's underneath, is a lot more 'invasive' on the surgery, could affect some vaginal areas as well...

So about 3 AM her time, BOOM, her moon time starts in the hospital.

Then she gets a cold as well.

Docs gave her medicine for the cold, but now she has big body pain from the cold, plus her 'other' stuff (moon time, cervical vertebrae pain).

I dunno, this surgery is gonna have some complications...

grrrr

She tells me the doctor is good, and her brothers and family came to see her today.

So about 3 AM her time, BOOM, her moon time starts in the hospital.

Then she gets a cold as well.

Docs gave her medicine for the cold, but now she has big body pain from the cold, plus her 'other' stuff (moon time, cervical vertebrae pain).

I dunno, this surgery is gonna have some complications...

grrrr

She tells me the doctor is good, and her brothers and family came to see her today.

That's just adding insult to injury, but that is a nicer way to say it.

I hear..never mind, lets just say it's more blunt :o

Wishing her the best