translation help, part 2

what the bloody h3ll is this?

我的屁股痛死了

is some type of medical condition, that's all i'm certain of.

Please, don't laugh at me too much, my wife is in pain with this currently.

(Yikes, what a topic for my 1600th post!)

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Erika - thanks, I had figured out that much from other things she said.

I had looked up 'meralgia' - but it seems to be some kind of nerve ending disorder. She mentioned 3 days ago that she ate some hot peppers, and then her buttocks had massive pain.

or buttocks area.

But 'fart meralgia' ? Couldn't find any references, I think means either 'hurts to fart' or 'farting all the time with much pain' or 'hurts until fart can pass'. That's a wide range of possibilities.

I'll email my chinese doctor friend, see if can assist.

I don't know what to tell lao po, I can only show support and try to comfort her (from afar).

Thanks !

"My fart meralgia died "

"meralgia" is a pain in the thigh, according to Stedman's Medical Dictionary

"Meralgia Paresthetica

By Brad McKechnie, DC, DACAN

Meralgia paresthetica is a painful condition attributed to entrapment or injury to the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve at the site where the nerve leaves the pelvis. The patient with meralgia paresthetica may complain of a dull ache, itching, numbness, tingling, or burning sensation over the lateral and anterolateral thigh"

http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=43404

Here's a website which discusses both farts and meralgia on the same page, but there doesn't seem to be a connection

http://www.runeed.com/health/index_1872.html

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Randy - i dont think it's 'Meralgia Paresthetica', as the symptoms she's describing,and the location of the pain, doesn't match the definition. I looked at it a lot, online search, last night, it's just not the same thing.

But thanks just the same - I'm still gonna keep asking about this translation to my chinese doctor friends back in china.

this is what it seems to be saying

ÎÒµÄ (w¨¯ de) (my)

ƨ¹É (p¨¬ gu ) (ass)

Í´ (t¨°ng) (aches)

ËÀÁË (s¨« de) to death

my ass hurts to death

now that everyone on candle knows your chicks ass hurts... :unsure:

After a day at the hospital, she officially has abscess in anus that will be removed in 3 days.

Whatever she first told me, thats not it, doctor declared it to be something else.

I do note she has had some medical things in the past, that the 'translation' muddles..

More info as I get it.

[edit> The abscess is the size of an egg, just inside and underneath the anus cavity wall. I hope is only an abscess or a cyst, and not a polyps.

It's not 'rhoids..

Warmest Regards. . .

After a day at the hospital, she officially has abscess in anus that will be removed in 3 days.

More info as I get it.

It's not 'rhoids..

Warmest Regards. . .

Rhoids can be cut out, I remember some of my dads friends having this done many years ago. Speedy recovery for your Loa po