Anticipating.....

Alright, first of all, I truly want to sinecerly thank to all the CFL family members because I have learned so many precious information from this site. I also received the support when I needed it, too. thanks.

Anyway, here is a brief statement on how the interview goes. She got her number called approximately 2 hours after she had done with the fingerprinting and everything. The VO she had was an really old lady. My girl says she looks a little intimidating in the beginning. However, as the VO goes on and asks the regular questions...(how and when you met)... my lady actually saw a little smile on her face, i'm not sure what exactly made her smile though, however that actually helps my lady relax a little bit. Anyway, my lady did mention that the VO questions were focused more on how we met as opposed to how our relationship was developed. I guess it's because we met each from a friend's wedding 2 years ago in Shanghai. the whole interview lasted about 2 min. and there, she gave me a call right after she got out from the building.

Good luck to all other ppl who have their interview coming up soon.

BTW, the VO did not look at our phone records, email, MSN chats...nothing else but my tax return and I-134. She was focusing mainly on the pictures we took. I was told that she spent her majority time on fliping around the photo albums.