Calling US from China

What ways are there that my fiancee's family can call us here in the States on either of our cellphones? I haven't looked into this to deep yet, but it seemed most calling cards and such worked the other way, USA to China. It looked like SinoCalling may have had something that worked from China. Anyone know anything about it? Or something better? Will it make any difference her family isn't calling us on a landline?

And don't get my me wrong here, I'm not leaving it all up to my fiancee's family to keep in touch. I've got Skype, qq, webcam, all set up for my fiancee. I'm just trying to give her some reassurance that her family can get ahold of her as easily as she can get ahold of them.

Thanks in advance!

What ways are there that my fiancee's family can call us here in the States on either of our cellphones? I haven't looked into this to deep yet, but it seemed most calling cards and such worked the other way, USA to China. It looked like SinoCalling may have had something that worked from China. Anyone know anything about it? Or something better? Will it make any difference her family isn't calling us on a landline?

And don't get my me wrong here, I'm not leaving it all up to my fiancee's family to keep in touch. I've got Skype, qq, webcam, all set up for my fiancee. I'm just trying to give her some reassurance that her family can get ahold of her as easily as she can get ahold of them.

Thanks in advance!

Zack..

Italbb

I have not tried this, yet... but maybe Uncle TiRg can tell you more?

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=31613&st=0

David

Guest lilac6451

We use Vonage landphone. The monthly payment is only $24 +tax. With this service, we not only get unlimited inbound calls, but also unlimited outbound calls. I call my family in China almost every day, because there is no extra charge. And you can either call their landline or cellphone.

Thanks in advance!

Zack..

Italbb

I have not tried this, yet... but maybe Uncle TiRg can tell you more?

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=31613&st=0

David

Italkbb works great had it almost two years now.

The dedicated Chinese number they give you works

great, it never costs my wifes family a penny to call.

They have a cell phone program to but we dont need

it so not sure what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

As some may know, in addition to the China local number, italkbb has added Hong Kong and Taiwan local number (these two will cost $4.99/m plus one time activation fee of $14.99). If I remember it right, they are waiver the activation fee for Taiwan number if you sign up before 9/30.

We have used italkbb for more than two years and we love it. It brings a lot of convenience for the communication. For those who are interested in this service, read this blog post.

Unfortunately, recently the China Phone Number 4007128899 is be blocked. You could still use 4008-129-899, or the temporary numbers 4006720899¡¢4007087988 to call from China.

Happy calling!