PINK

PINK it is!. Here is the story:

I got to Guangzhou on 13th. Mr.Yang picked us up at stop of Bus C from the airport. The next day, Mr.Yang took us to the hospital for the medical exam. He is a very nice and patient guy!

My mom accompanied me to the consulate at 6:30 this morning. There were already so many people waiting in line. They let us in at 7:30 even though my appointment was scheduled at 7:15. At about 9:30, I was called to Window 22(not really sure. I was too excited to have a look at this). I am lucky I had a nice VO. He is quite handsome :rolleyes:

Good morning, Sir.

VO: Can you speak English?(in Chinese)

Yes, I can.

VO: Who is your petitioner?

My fiance xxx.

VO:How did you meet each other?

Well, we met through my formal English teacherxxx.

VO: What is the relationship between your fiance and your teacher?

They graduated from the same university but they didn't know each other until they came to China. In November 2006, my teacher decided to visit Nanjing where my fiace worked for two years and he invited me. In Nanjing, my teacher and I met my fiance for the first time.

VO: What did you fiance do in Nanjing?

He was a teacher.

Vo: From when to when?

From August 2006 to June 2008.

VO: How many times did he visit you?

Well, It isn't like that. My fiance stayed in China for two years with me. He went back at the end of June 2008 because he has to study.

VO: where doe he study?

Vermont Law School.

VO: Can I have a look at I134?

Sure! Since my Fiance is going to be a law school student, his mom is our co-sponsor. here are the finacial documents from my fiance and his mom.

VO:(he flipped over and then asked me to take out only I134 and 2007 tax returns of mom's and my fiance's I134.He took some time, not long to look at them). Can I have a look at the photos?

Sure! we have plenty of pictures together and here are some of them. He went from one page to another. I had some brief introduction of the photos when he went through. He didn't ask me to but I just couldn't help.

After that, he got PINK from his folder for me! I couldn't wait!"Do I get the PINK?" He didn't say anything. I saw it is PINK and then happily said:"Thanks so much." He smiled at me and directed me to the post office. The long waiting is finally over. Now I am planning to go to spend the rest of life with my husband. Hopefully this could help the o ne with the coming interview.