my red flag list

Hi Dale,

I am not sure what you mean by pro-active....Please explain??

I am going to see when I go to China in September what kind of pictures Ling has of the boys at different life stages....but I am not sure that parents take pictures with a visa overcome in mind... :lol:

She has sent me one picture with her and the boys in it, probably taken 4 or 5 years ago.

Ling is a widow, her husband died of Cancer and we have the birth certificates of both boys. I will have to ask Ling about more pictures when I get there.

If you have any suggestions as to being more pro-active about avoiding the DNA test for the boys....please give all the advice that you want...I am all ears??? :lol:

Tom and Ling

as a side note i do not recommend that anyone try and get the visa with only 1 visit. i only saw blue slips from this secenario, although i'm sure it could be done guz seems to focus heavily on the number of visits.

yes..You have a point here..... :lol:

I would have to say that at least two visits..... :lol:

I am going to China in September and plan to be there for my Ling's interview...and since there are two boys also...I feel she needs all the support she can get........... :lol: :lol:

Tom and Ling

hi tom, after what happened with steve and rong (blue slipped for dna tests) i hope you will be pro-active since your honey also has 2 children. good luck to you both....think pink.

Hi Dale,

I am not sure of how pro-active I can be??

Judging from what Steve said Rong did...I am not sure I can do anymore...I guess if I get "M", Ling will have to do the DNA tests.. :lol: :lol:

Tom and Ling

yes....i am aware this happens...but she had all the supporting documentation for this...hospital booklets for when both children were born, birth certificates in both languages, the birth certificates notarials, divorce booklet stating custody and certified translations, letter from her ex stating his permission to take children to USA, photos of her and the children from when they were babies to now....she had it all, but "M" would not even look at it!!!

as a side note i do not recommend that anyone try and get the visa with only 1 visit. i only saw blue slips from this secenario, although i'm sure it could be done guz seems to focus heavily on the number of visits.

I am going to China in September and plan to be there for my Ling's interview...and since there are two boys also...I feel she needs all the support she can get........... :lol: :lol:

Tom and Ling

hi tom, after what happened with steve and rong (blue slipped for dna tests) i hope you will be pro-active since your honey also has 2 children. good luck to you both....think pink.

Hi Dale,

I am not sure of how pro-active I can be??

Judging from what Steve said Rong did...I am not sure I can do anymore...I guess if I get "M", Ling will have to do the DNA tests.. :lol: :lol:

Tom and Ling

there's not much else you can do unless you want to get the dna tests done ahead of time, but thats a decision only you and your honey can make. i wish you and your so good luck with this....thinking pink.

yes....i am aware this happens...but she had all the supporting documentation for this...hospital booklets for when both children were born, birth certificates in both languages, the birth certificates notarials, divorce booklet stating custody and certified translations, letter from her ex stating his permission to take children to USA, photos of her and the children from when they were babies to now....she had it all, but "M" would not even look at it!!!

Tom and Ling

Hi Dale,

I guess what you are suggesting is that I talk to Guangzhou about getting a DNA test before the interview???

It seems that Gz gets the kit and than you go to an approved place to have it done and than I guess GZ sends it off??

Do you think asking Guangzhou about having a DNA test at ACH would be beneficial, since this would probably set off a red flag??

Tom and Ling

there's not much else you can do unless you want to get the dna tests done ahead of time, but thats a decision only you and your honey can make. i wish you and your so good luck with this....thinking pink.

Hi Dale,

I guess what you are suggesting is that I talk to Guangzhou about getting a DNA test before the interview???

It seems that Gz gets the kit and than you go to an approved place to have it done and than I guess GZ sends it off??

Do you think asking Guangzhou about having a DNA test at ACH would be beneficial, since this would probably set off a red flag??

Tom and Ling

tom, i don't feel i am qualified to answer you on this important issue. perhaps the pics with your wife and 2 kids will be enough. i wish the best for you and ling.