both colors

aug, 7 a day that will live,,wrong thought,,testerday stella wnt for interview at 7 am..she live in g.z easy for her get there ,brother accompany her,,afet 2 trips mounds of email and phone records,

she finally call me 5 hours later,,still in consulae,,say she got blue and pink,,how,,,was loud think she said need original passport copy she had no good and i need write some type letter why we want marry

knew should have sent her thru mexico..tired do things right and government play game,,

Guest Rob & Jin

sorry you got the blue slip, there is alot of them flying around around at the moment.

However sounds like a easy over come, get good quality color copies of your passport and write the response they want.

good luck :)

ps, just a heads up CFL is not a good forum for promoting bringing people here illegally, understand its just your frustration .

sorry you got the blue slip, there is alot of them flying around around at the moment.

However sounds like a easy over come, get good quality color copies of your passport and write the response they want.

ps, just a heads up CFL is not a good forum for promoting bringing people here illegally, understand its just your frustration .

thanks for advice,,they ask me to write letter on our relationship...

and to notarize even blank pages on passport..stellas brother said many women leave crying august 7..i get calm and start hoop jumps

Guest Rob & Jin

thanks for advice,,they ask me to write letter on our relationship...

and to notarize even blank pages on passport..stellas brother said many women leave crying august 7..i get calm and start hoop jumps

Understand your pain :)

Keep the letter, more like a timelime with a little detail.

just a note for all those with interviews coming up, go to ACS in GUZ and get your passport and letter of evolution copied and notarized by them, reason- they read them and its noted.

JMHO

Sorry to hear this buddy. You know what to do now.

Your lady will get her visa. <_<

Unfortunately many women leave in tears...EVERY day

tsap seui

Sending her thru Mexico definitely wouldn't help. Plus it wouldn't help her legal status, it's like being born in China without a birth certificate license. She would have no identity and no record of her existence. Especially with the brutal attacks the boarder police has performed in the past.....

aug, 7 a day that will live,,wrong thought,,testerday stella wnt for interview at 7 am..she live in g.z easy for her get there ,brother accompany her,,afet 2 trips mounds of email and phone records,

she finally call me 5 hours later,,still in consulae,,say she got blue and pink,,how,,,was loud think she said need original passport copy she had no good and i need write some type letter why we want marry

knew should have sent her thru mexico..tired do things right and government play game,,

people relax, i was joking about her coming mexico route,

my humor not so good,,try do all legal still hurts when do things right and get ask to have passport notarized even blank pages and sent to consulate,,can blank pages be notarized...the things we do for love.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob & Jin

people relax, i was joking about her coming mexico route,

my humor not so good,,try do all legal still hurts when do things right and get ask to have passport notarized even blank pages and sent to consulate,,can blank pages be notarized...the things we do for love.

good luck on a fast overcome

Good Luck! I do think our government goes overboard with some things, and I plan on writing a letter or two to my congressman abo0ut teh process. But I will wait until Ying recieves Pink and is here first! :unsure:

Toolman ... the instructions are clear about notarizing the blank pages. This is merely an administrative error; easy to correct.

Is there any more information on what triggered them to ask for an evolution of relationship letter??

The key with these is to keep them simple and, although a little emo is OK, don't go overboard.

Good luck!

Easy to overcome. If a 'call in interview' as well, should go relatively fast. Pay particular attention to the instructions on what to do to submit the evidence, and where.

If it is to be mailed, have her use an EMS mailer with tracking number.