• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

Ying passed her interview on Sept. 2, and picked up Visa on Sept 4. We of course are very happy!

SHE PICKED HER VISA UP IN MY FUTURE!!! WOW!!!

Just kidding... Great news!!! I will update the file when I get home from work. :D

I am anxiously awaiting our NOA2... that's in the future too... ;)

Guest WenDylan

Ying passed her interview on Sept. 2, and picked up Visa on Sept 4. We of course are very happy!

SHE PICKED HER VISA UP IN MY FUTURE!!! WOW!!!

Just kidding... Great news!!! I will update the file when I get home from work. :D

I am anxiously awaiting our NOA2... that's in the future too... ;)

I don't know why I didn't put pink on it earlier? I must be losing my mind or something.

First my flash drive, now my mind. What's next?

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

boohoo :blink: , our time line and others (ie TL, yanjeff, szk1) from last year filing, this year interview have now dissapeared from CFL- ERAZED WE ARE :ph34r:

too old to be current/historical on "timelines" to young to in the timelines in "links and recources" gosh even CFL now put us in another "black hole" B)

Actually... the sheet got so big... that it couldn't all fit in the format by the current screen capture standards. I am pretty sure you are still there. :D

Nope we are gone into CFL timeline oblivion, TL is talking "class action suite" <_<

K-1 Rob & Jin 07/11/07 11/21/07 12/13/07 12/20/07 03/10/08 04/09/08 05/22/08 PINK 06/03/08

Guest Rob & Jin

see, it's there... i'm missing your p3 open date... i have you p3 sent date. you are slacking!!! :(

we sent it in same day they sent it out. :o

But I still dont see where ours or the others are posted on here or in "links & resources"

maybe you can point me there.

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

see, it's there... i'm missing your p3 open date... i have you p3 sent date. you are slacking!!! <_<

we sent it in same day they sent it out. <_<

But I still dont see where ours or the others are posted on here or in "links & resources"

I disappeared for a while preparing for a conference for fed and state workers... anyways, finally finished three days of talking and now recoverying...

anyways... not sure I follow.. what are you looking for?

Guest WenDylan

see, it's there... i'm missing your p3 open date... i have you p3 sent date. you are slacking!!! <_<

we sent it in same day they sent it out. :P

I disappeared for a while preparing for a conference for fed and state workers... anyways, finally finished three days of talking and now recoverying...

anyways... not sure I follow.. what are you looking for?

Rob thinks their timeline is gone with the wind... <_<

Guest WenDylan

I color coded the entire chart, organized by visa type. You will get pink blue or white depending on your result. If you get white or blue and overcome with pink, I will replace with pink for simplicity sake. Standard color is "CFL yellow" and when you get your interview date, I will change it to green, so you know everyone else besides yourself who had the green light to the GUZ. Any ideas, comments, or applause I would appreciate. I hope this will relieve some stress off DavidZ and also allow me to easily update the timelines more frequently without bothering anyone.