It's PINK

My lady just called and said "I got it!" She said the interview was quick, maybe 5-10 minutes. They asked when and where we met, how many times I visited China, and they asked to see tax forms, email logs, and phone bills.

We had a bad cell phone connection so I didn't get all the details. I'll post more when I'm able to speak to her again.

Thanks to everyone here for your help. We had the kitchen sink prepared and we practiced several times before the interview. She said many of the practice questions I asked her were the same questions the V.O. asked (she now thinks I'm a genius). We would never have been this well prepared without this site. Thanks!

email logs,

Hi peter8T8

What are email logs???

Is this something you did or just a sheet of the number of e-mails and there date??

Tom and Ling

Tom, we had copies of the email messages we sent. Not every message; just a selection from each month since we started writing to each other. Good luck.

Peter

great news peter, the day of days , a good result, look forward to meeting you guys soon, if you want/need any help on her arrival dont hesitate to ask .

Thanks, Rob. I look forward to meeting you and Jin. We are looking at an arrival date of mid September.

Peter