Opening Ceremonies sneak preview

Guest WenDylan

Video shot secretly by a Korean crew at the Bird's Nest during rehearsal. What you can see looks very impressive. Check out the whales swimming in the roof.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/30/l...o_n_115860.html

China's Public Security Bureau have their eyes in the wrong direction. Quite a big leak of information consider how much they have spent on the Olympics. It does look great thought!

China's Public Security Bureau have their eyes in the wrong direction. Quite a big leak of information consider how much they have spent on the Olympics. It does look great thought!

Very impressive video,the PSB seem to be too busy restricting the internet to stop this leak. :lol:

Very impressive video,the PSB seem to be too busy restricting the internet to stop this leak. :lol:

I know they've taken it off a few websites in China. It was restricted on the Shanghaiist website.

Guest WenDylan

I reckon that those Korean news persons might as well kiss their passes goodbye. :lol:

That's ok, because I heard a lot of Olympians were practicing in Korea, rather than China.