blue slip

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

http://tinypic.com/

upload to here then copy and paste the link into your cfl message once you have clicked on the insert image icon (the tree) on the message toolbar above

What do you think Rob? You are definitely more at a pro at this than I! :unsure:

(I haven't graduated yet... :blink:)

http://tinypic.com/

upload to here then copy and paste the link into your cfl message once you have clicked on the insert image icon (the tree) on the message toolbar above

What do you think Rob? You are definitely more at a pro at this than I! :unsure:

(I haven't graduated yet... :blink:)

Administrative processing. Don't call us, we'll call you (unless we forget)

Yep, AP blue slip. My lady got the same thing.

I wish you good luck and a speedy happy conclusion.

Tell me please, on the front, is there an "M" scribbled for the VO's name?

tsap seui

My fiancee Shuyan had emailed me the same blue slip and pink it has boxes checked..I dont understand how to post a picture here I wish I could show you guys these forms..

I have everything to prove and submit letters statements proof of employment residency for last 5 years etc etc . I think there is a M scribbled on one of the pages..Is that M person hard to deal with? Sounds like he enjoys giving the Blue. I am going to Shanghai to get Shuyan then to GZ to attent the ACH and back to Shanghai...I love Shuyan..I want this more then anything now...

Edited by jaybird (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

My fiancee Shuyan had emailed me the same blue slip and pink it has boxes checked..I dont understand how to post a picture here I wish I could show you guys these forms..

I have everything to prove and submit letters statements proof of employment residency for last 5 years etc etc . I think there is a M scribbled on one of the pages..Is that M person hard to deal with? Sounds like he enjoys giving the Blue. I am going to Shanghai to get Shuyan then to GZ to attent the ACH and back to Shanghai...I love Shuyan..I want this more then anything now...

There are well discussed directions on how to put pictures here... if you want to share them.