Hotels and spyware

I'm sure that his constituents are appropriately impressed in this election year.

This is just business as normal for the Chinese government - it's unclear why the hotels would be involved.

If you want a secure connection, use a secure site (https:) (transmissions are encrypted), a VPN connection (connects to a secure server), and/or proxy servers (although they can still see what's being transmitted), and/or Jim's super-proxy, whatever it's called. Jim's program uses a secure connection.

Key stroke monitors can only work if they're installed on your computer.

I'm extremely impressed that someone in his office recognized the need for a translation of the PSB document. Who knows, maybe he'll hold hearings and require the PSB to testify. :blink:

"National Security"...what a nice catch all phrase to do as you dang well please :P

Kindly reminds me of that other empty and beautiful catch all phrase..."no bona fide relationship proven"

I once answered to that other lovely all american catch all phrase..."I want YOU", back when long haired male humanoids roamed college campus's hiding out from the long pointing finger of dear ol' Uncle Sam.

My oh my, how that ol' Uncle can hide behind his crafty lil' catch all phrases, and then point his long crooked finger at others in an attempt to keep the spotlight offa his owndamnself. :D

I was at a writers group the other night and when someone asked me when I wuz moving to China a guy asked, "How could you go live in a country like China with it's human rights abuse?"

Oh golly gee, I had to step back, count to 100, and take a few deep breaths before I answered this catch all phrase propagandized poor feller.

With a pleasant smile I told him, "Well, I've lived 58 years in a country that raped and murdered all the people, and then stole all the land of it's former owners. I've been a naive participant of my country's rape and murder of over 4,000,000 peoples of another country, where we lost over 58,000 of our own, all in the name of democrazy....so what's a few dead monks in Tibet, eh? By now I'm pretty used to the abuse of human rights...and besides, I've got me a bona fide relationship I want to live out, together, with my wife and son." :)

All a country needs is a few catchy "catch all phrases". ;)

Now, when i move over yonder to China, my main worry here with all this here tawk about the websites the Chinese leaders have decided are to be blocked....do ya think they block the Chairman Moe, Larry, and Curly website? That website is important to me and it's the most informative website I know of...I'd be lost without it. :blink:

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

"National Security"...what a nice catch all phrase to do as you dang well please :)

Kindly reminds me of that other empty and beautiful catch all phrase..."no bona fide relationship proven"

I once answered to that other lovely all american catch all phrase..."I want YOU", back when long haired male humanoids roamed college campus's hiding out from the long pointing finger of dear ol' Uncle Sam.

My oh my, how that ol' Uncle can hide behind his crafty lil' catch all phrases, and then point his long crooked finger at others in an attempt to keep the spotlight offa his owndamnself. :D

I was at a writers group the other night and when someone asked me when I wuz moving to China a guy asked, "How could you go live in a country like China with it's human rights abuse?"

Oh golly gee, I had to step back, count to 100, and take a few deep breaths before I answered this catch all phrase propagandized poor feller.

With a pleasant smile I told him, "Well, I've lived 58 years in a country that raped and murdered all the people, and then stole all the land of it's former owners. I've been a naive participant of my country's rape and murder of over 4,000,000 peoples of another country, where we lost over 58,000 of our own, all in the name of democrazy....so what's a few dead monks in Tibet, eh? By now I'm pretty used to the abuse of human rights...and besides, I've got me a bona fide relationship I want to live out, together, with my wife and son." :)

All a country needs is a few catchy "catch all phrases". ;)

Now, when i move over yonder to China, my main worry here with all this here tawk about the websites the Chinese leaders have decided are to be blocked....do ya think they block the Chairman Moe, Larry, and Curly website? That website is important to me and it's the most informative website I know of...I'd be lost without it. :toot:

tsap seui

Cuzzin'...I'm with you 4,000,000%... :D