A Queue Grows in China ???

I can believe 250,000 people waiting in sweltering heat to buy Olympics tickets... :P

But a queue ??? :(

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail....&con_type=3

I think you need to spend a good amount of time in China before you understand this one.....

Queues just aren't something Chinese people are good at. Hate to say it, but in my experience women are worse than men too.......EVERY time I go to the corner store I have a little old lady cut me in line..... :D

Still love China, but it is something I teach in my classes.....

Lines are good.

Joshua

I think you need to spend a good amount of time in China before you understand this one.....

Queues just aren't something Chinese people are good at. Hate to say it, but in my experience women are worse than men too.......EVERY time I go to the corner store I have a little old lady cut me in line..... :P

Lines are good.

Joshua

This one didn't last very long

""Those who came late but were able to push forward got the tickets," he said."

Olympic ticket sale in Beijing starts stampede

I can believe 250,000 people waiting in sweltering heat to buy Olympics tickets... :lol:

But a queue ??? :lol:

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail....&con_type=3

Queues just aren't something Chinese people are good at. Hate to say it, but in my experience women are worse than men too.......EVERY time I go to the corner store I have a little old lady cut me in line..... :o

Lines are good.

Joshua

In Beijing we went on the Hutong tour, the last stop was at a rather large home, and tour guides where leading groups of people around. When the guide would go from one stop to another, everyone raced to get to the front of the group, the guide knew this and seemed to enjoy walking faster. I had never seen this before, it was somewhat funny to see the competition.

Richard

Queues just aren't something Chinese people are good at. Hate to say it, but in my experience women are worse than men too.......EVERY time I go to the corner store I have a little old lady cut me in line..... :lol:

Lines are good.

Joshua

Ahh.....that's the good old Chinese spirit :lol:. Why just today I was getting ready to get into a taxi and right as I reached for the door a much quicker young lady ran in front of my and totally intercepted the cab.....

In America if someone did that I would give them an earful.....But when In Rome don't complain because the Romans don't do things like you.

Joshua

This one didn't last very long

""Those who came late but were able to push forward got the tickets," he said."

Olympic ticket sale in Beijing starts stampede

Guest WenDylan

Maybe I am just too patient. I think I would just chill out with my tent, a cola, and some fresh dog jerky. At least the air will be a little bit easier to breath in as well. Sounds like a pretty relaxing day... ahhhhh...