China and CANDLE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilac6451

The only kind of persons I cant stand is name calling ones, who are the ones should have been put out of their miseries.

Good, we agree. I count 3, so far...

What planet are you from? Curious minds want to know. :blink:

Why don't you go and get a real life instead of hiding behind your computer for 23 hours a day on Candle!

There are no words to describe this poster. :blahblah1:

:angry:

Dennis, according to the dictionaries, that is not name callings. Name calling is the use of foul language. Go checking. I can tell you, I did happen to read one guy here used foul language on people, but luckily, that got deleted shortly after..

Edited by lilac6451 (see edit history)

The only kind of persons I cant stand is name calling ones, who are the ones should have been put out of their miseries.

Good, we agree. I count 3, so far...

What planet are you from? Curious minds want to know. :blink:

Why don't you go and get a real life instead of hiding behind your computer for 23 hours a day on Candle!

There are no words to describe this poster. :blahblah1:

:angry:

Dennis, according to the dictionaries, that is not name callings. Name calling is the use of foul language. Go checking.

Dennis can answer for himself of course. But I believe he cited those as examples of personal attacks rather than name-calling. ;)

Guest lilac6451

But that's an interesting philosophy Dave. Let me get this straight. If a government has the support of the vast majority of it's citizens, and they don't have internal policies that many people in the USA agree with, the people of that country are deserving of criticism for not opposing the government, and the government is deserving of criticism for not implementing policies that those same people in the USA would want to be implemented. A government that doesn't generally act in ways that the majority of it's citizens believe it should would be tyrannical, wouldn't you agree Dave?

Smart analyse.