How could I know if I have my interview date or not

Oh, yeah!!! I am now waiting for NVC to complete my case, and mail it to Guang Zhou consulate!!! Hope everything goes smoothly!!! Fingers cross, God please bless us!!! I am so excited and cannot wait to be with my dearly husband!!! Oh, one more question, my friends... how could I know if I have my interview date or not after my case is completed at NVC??

Thank you so much!!!

God blesses all of us

ling

Oh, yeah!!! I am now waiting for NVC to complete my case, and mail it to Guang Zhou consulate!!! Hope everything goes smoothly!!! Fingers cross, God please bless us!!! I am so excited and cannot wait to be with my dearly husband!!! Oh, one more question, my friends... how could I know if I have my interview date or not after my case is completed at NVC??

Thank you so much!!!

God blesses all of us

ling

wait for a month or so then start making weekly calls to dos 1-202-663-1225. 1st you will become eligible for interview and then a couple of weeks later you can get the interview date. shortly after that you will receive your p-4. be prepared for a wait as most cr-1 cases will be 4-6 months from nvc out to the interview. good luck.

After NVC completed your case and sent to GZ (which will take GZ at least two months to received it), GZ will your SO Packet 3. Your SO needs to fill out the included paperwork and send it back to GZ. After that, GZ will send your SO a Packet 4 telling you instructions for medical exam and your interview date.

From the time after P3 to waiting for P4, you can try to call DOS (Dept of State) at 202-663-1225 to inquire about your interview date.

NVC doesn't set the interview dates - GUZ does.

Figure 2 to 5 months from the time NVC says it 'sent your case to GUZ', then another month for the P-4 packet to be mailed. Inside the P-4 packet, you'll have your interview date listed.

With luck and fast winds, maybe you'll have your interview by the end of this year.

Good Luck.