How long it will take for NVC to complete the case reviewing?

Hi, my friends, my dad in law mailed in the I-864 package to NVC and they got it today, and they got IV package from me about a week ago and now they have all paperworks they need from us, if everything goes right, how long it will take for NVC to complete the review of my case? Does any one have any idea about this?

Thank you so much !!!

All the best to all of us

Ling

Hi, my friends, my dad in law mailed in the I-864 package to NVC and they got it today, and they got IV package from me about a week ago and now they have all paperworks they need from us, if everything goes right, how long it will take for NVC to complete the review of my case? Does any one have any idea about this?

Thank you so much !!!

Ling

we need more specific information to properly answer your question because there are several steps involved at nvc for the cr-1 visa. the last step is for you to mail in the ds-230. if you have completed the last step then the case should be completed at nvc in a couple of weeks. hope this helps.

Thank you so much !!!

Ling

we need more specific information to properly answer your question because there are several steps involved at nvc for the cr-1 visa. the last step is for you to mail in the ds-230. if you have completed the last step then the case should be completed at nvc in a couple of weeks. hope this helps.

Thanks so much Dale!!! They already got ds230 from me on 10 July so right now I could just sit back and wait for them to complete my case!!! Yea!!! Oh, cannot wait to be with hubby!!!

Maybe my timeline will answer your question.

NewDay2006 I checked out your timeline, and it does help! I finally have some idea about how long it gonna take!!! Thank you! and I am waiting for NVC to complete my case now, and oh coming up soon interview!!! Yeah!!! God please bless us and we are going to get PINK!!! And I wish you get PINK too!!! ;)

all the best to all of us

ling

NewDay2006 I checked out your timeline, and it does help! I finally have some idea about how long it gonna take!!! Thank you! and I am waiting for NVC to complete my case now, and oh coming up soon interview!!! Yeah!!! God please bless us and we are going to get PINK!!! And I wish you get PINK too!!! :)

ling

I understand your excitement, I have been there myself. I might tell you that I don't expect an interview date before 4-6 months.

Good Luck

NewDay2006 I checked out your timeline, and it does help! I finally have some idea about how long it gonna take!!! Thank you! and I am waiting for NVC to complete my case now, and oh coming up soon interview!!! Yeah!!! God please bless us and we are going to get PINK!!! And I wish you get PINK too!!! :)

ling

I understand your excitement, I have been there myself. I might tell you that I don't expect an interview date before 4-6 months.

Good Luck

Ditto!! and Good Luck!!