Li and myself would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of the CFL, especially PJ, Sir Owen, Mick, Donoso and too many names to list here. I don't know if you realized how much this board had help us through out this entire ordeal. I can honostly say that without this board, it will be a 100 times tougher to make it through. When I joined this board back in March of this year, I was emotionally and physically drained at the time. When we first found out our case had been put on hold back in April, I remembered Li and I both were crying on the phone. I decided to post it on this board to try to get a little support. And support indeed, I was overwhelmed by the supports from so many members, it really made a difference. It was like all in a sudden, I have regained my strength and willing, most importantly ready to face the reality and to fight this battle, knowing that we have so many combats ready to fight alongside with us. We have finally made it through after 17 months of struggle. Thanks again everyone. Tung and Li

echo same comments. I have visited many many sites on K1 visas over the past 18 months. This is by far the best forum I have found to help members with difficulties bringing their loved ones from china to the USA. Even if you can't get the exact answer you need, there is 110% support from many who are in the same boat, rowing just as hard.