how many I-129 F people were asked if they are CCP

I did close one of the other two.... but since this thread is asking about "outcome", I think maybe it should stay for now...

if it stays to topic then it will self shutdown quickly as anyone with this outcome are few and not around often... if it just stays as more CCP info, then it can get merged.

At CFL it's not too many occurrence; We've seen maybe 6 denials due to this; maybe another dozen have been asked (and answered no), over the last 3 years.

I think our population set is small and probably under represents how many are asked.

Yep, how many women lied about it?

My fiancee was a member and she was asked this question during her interview and she was honest and told them she was but is no longer a member. At her interview in Dallas we again answered honestly on the paperwork and it was no big deal. The officer had her sign another paper. ( statement) saying that she was no longer a member of the party. We wondered if they would make us pay the additional fee for the addtional paperwork but the officer said no...she also joined while in college...dont sweat it, be honest and you will do fine.

My fiancee was a member and she was asked this question during her interview and she was honest and told them she was but is no longer a member. At her interview in Dallas we again answered honestly on the paperwork and it was no big deal. The officer had her sign another paper. ( statement) saying that she was no longer a member of the party. We wondered if they would make us pay the additional fee for the addtional paperwork but the officer said no...she also joined while in college...dont sweat it, be honest and you will do fine.

So she got the pink at the GUZ interview?

That's very encouraging, thanks much for sharing that Steve as those of us in this same position need to hear words like this!

I assume from the tone of your post that she received a pink at her interview without the delay of a blue ... am I correct in my assumption? I think nabeshin, and I know for certain myself, are waiting with baited breath for your confirmation on this!

Oops! I just read your timeline and found the answer ... (mumbling something to myself about old dogs and new tricks)

Enjoy your day!

Bob

Edited by bob&haiqing (see edit history)

My fiance is a government employee but he is not a communist party member. Do you think they will ask for evidence that he is not a party member? How does he prove that?

My wife was in her past, a Sargent in the PLA, and also worked in the Post Office for 9 years, both were listed on all forms where they asked about military, as well as jobs. Nothing was asked about them.

My fiance is a government employee but he is not a communist party member. Do you think they will ask for evidence that he is not a party member? How does he prove that?

My wife was in her past, a Sargent in the PLA, and also worked in the Post Office for 9 years, both were listed on all forms where they asked about military, as well as jobs. Nothing was asked about them.

That's also encouraging. I'm starting to think that I'm probably worrying too much about this. She's only been a member for about 4 years and was only for school and employment. I'm just hoping we can avoid the blue slip!

• 8 months later...

I'm just curious how many people who applied for the fiancee visa were asked this question and what the outcome was. Thanks for your input!

OH LORD!

I'm happy this is something of an issue, and kinda hope they'd ask me that question, then I'd go, "OH LORD! I WANT TO BE ANYTHING BUT ... THAT THING!"

I'm just curious how many people who applied for the fiancee visa were asked this question and what the outcome was. Thanks for your input!

OH LORD!

I'm happy this is something of an issue, and kinda hope they'd ask me that question, then I'd go, "OH LORD! I WANT TO BE ANYTHING BUT ... THAT THING!"

Careful Honey -- Remember what I told you about badmouthing the CCP, at least until you get here and I can hide you in my trunk... I mean... ummmm.... until you have some freedom of speech!

Hello nabeshin216,

One important thing, tell her to stop paying membership dues NOW!

I'll explain in the next few days in a follow up post on the other thread I started on this subject last week, we're still gathering facts.

Be sure to follow dnoblett's advice to be honest about your situation in all questions asked on forms or at your fiancee's interview because the repercussions are high if caught misrepresenting information.

Best to all,

Bob

I read your topic. It really does seem to be in a gray area on the DS-157. If it isn't a social organization and she quits before the interview, then it would seem that there is no problem. Does anybody know if USCONGUZ has said whether or not CCP membership is considered a social organization?

If mass murder is considered social then maybe :lol: who dug up this old post anyway B)