Sorry Dylan...The pics were a bit "over the top" shall we say... :(

:pc:

(That's ok, I'd rather not look at it myself. It just happens that I get too many donut jokes as cop :lol: )

You might have gotten away with it in the TC...But here in the MK we attempt to run a bit more placid and refined joint... :draw: :stupid: :baby: :banned: :bangin: :bleh: :mobrun: :huh: :whip: :redmad: :( :boxer: :bop:

That is just sad. And so much of it preventable. Makes you want to travel around China,or the world even, grab people by the shoulders and scream STOP SMOKING...IT KILLS PEOPLE!! :huh: :(

You'll inevitably get the response that Deng Xia Ping and Chairman Mao lived well into their 80's and were heavy smokers.

Actually, I don't think cancer rates are higher in China than they are in the US. Unless, of course, you have some statistics.

I think China has "cheaper" made cigarettes, and the US has some pure grade products. Death is a little easier to achieve in a society where we watchdog and control the value and quality of our goods. Kinda sucks? :mobrun:

Actually, I don't think it's clear if the adding and processing we do to tobacco makes it more or less carcinogenic. Cheaper might be better.

It's like those rice soups. Here in the US you know it would be made to good standards, however when you import the same product and you don't really know what factory it came from, and no one is really watching the factory anyways... you might end up just eating cardboard. I guess that's the trick to living longer though? :(

Actually everyone in the world dies of the same thing.Heart failure. When your heart stops beating you die.

This was explained to me by a Mayo Clinic doctor when my wife died from heart failure from cancer complications.I asked him why he didnt state on the death certificate she died of cancer.

His answer was" She died of heart failure,which in turn was complicated by the cancer"

Maybe he told you cardiac arrest but not heart failure. They are two different things.

Either way it isn't true. Many people are declared brain dead while their heart is still pumping along smoothly. For these people their heart is beating fine at the time of death. For other people we mark the TIME of death when the heart stops but that doesn't make that the cause of death.