EAD Card production ordered (KACHING$)

Well , everyone , I thought I'd share my joy with ya all since you guys are always helpful!!!!!!!

My wife and I finally received word on the EAD from the CRIS notification email system at USCIS. I have to admit before I read

the email I was a bit nervous but had positive thoughts in my head. I

opened the email and to my surprise I saw CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED for my Ping's EAD. SO I guess someone at USCIS finally decided to get off their fat butt and do some work. :D

Anyway, I'm sure some of you are all waiting for the EAD also. Some words of advice, just keep checking the email system as slow as it is. If you don't hear anything within 90 days of the receipt of your I-765 and they haven't made a decision ,go make an appointment to INFO PASS , like a lot of help that'll do!!

Anyway, try to make an effort to ask for the TEMP EAD card. But it might help depending on what cust. service person you meet.

Here is the e-mail I received this afternoon!!

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 11, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thank you Clayton !!!! I sure hope so !! Me and my wife are very happy and she is teaching in Chicago's China town now but no pay until the school receives her proof of the Work permit :ph34r:

By the way if I may say so with respect, your wife is a gorgeous Chinese woman!!!

lol @ my wife who would kill me if she saw me write that :blink:

Spacebar,

Keep checking that mailbox. It will arrive sooner than stated, I'm sure! Perhaps in the next few days.

Congrats.

Clayton

I believe it was on June 2 or the day after to be exact. We received the first NOA1 receipt confirming the application processing of our AOS along with the EAD on April 12 but then received the RFE May 14. So, during that time , we were in a lot of agony!! hehee :huh: Don't worry Amy, it's only a matter of time .

Good luck to you and your husband!

Congratulations on the long awaited EAD card, Spacebar! Now your wife can finally be paid! =)

Could you please tell me when you returned your initial evidence? I want to try to estimate when I'll receive my EAD card since our cases are similar. Thanks!~

Thanks very much Yuliki!!! We appreciate the thoughts! :huh:

Congratulations!