bcco Interview/GUZ experience details

Brian,

I first want to say thank you for your detail report and congrats !!!

When I was reading your story, i felt the same as others it was though I was there going through the same process again, it really felt that way, so thank you for all your words and definitely ACH is the way to go as I di the same thing myself and the VO does mark that down, very key thing to do.

All the best to your life together and we should keep in touch, would like to hear from you again.

Congrats!@!!!!!

Congratulations Brian to you and your fianc¨¦e!

My sweet fianc¨¦e Haiqing actually was the one who saw your post. She copied and pasted it in and email to me and your wonderful and thorough accounting of the experience convinced me to seek out and join CFL a few days ago. Thank you again for your terrific post!

I too hope to someday soon come to this forum and yell PINK!!! just as loud as I can.

Best to you both,

Bob

Congratulations.

Thanks for the nice long post about your experience preparing. I know I am a long ways off from the interview date, but it is so nice to hear that some of the folks are getting these visas approved.

Way to go and enjoy your life together.

A sincere thanks to everyone for the heartfelt kind words. We just got done spending a week with the family in Chengdu and now we are in Shanghai for our flight home. In 12 hours we will be in the air for the USA. Very excited.

On a side note, my girl is from about 40 miles of the epicenter of the earthquake. saw a lot of damage. Just unbelievable. This will be affecting China for many years to come I believe.

My sweet fianc¨¦e Haiqing actually was the one who saw your post. She copied and pasted it in and email to me and your wonderful and thorough accounting of the experience convinced me to seek out and join CFL a few days ago. Thank you again for your terrific post!

I too hope to someday soon come to this forum and yell PINK!!! just as loud as I can.

Best to you both,

Bob

Hah, yes your Fiancee must be on 001. My girl posted my report there and made alot of the girls happy to have something in english to send to their SO.

By the way, welcome to CFL and the best of luck to you and your Fiancee.

Congratulations, Brian! Your Coco is a real Sweetheart. I know she wanted to go get hotpot when you told her you wanted to stick around in the coffee shop. That coffee shop would have been a really dark place if Xiaoyuan and Yawen came down with BLUE and we were alone. Thank you for hanging in with me. :)

Our pleasure Steve. It was a lot of fun. Heck, we have been waiting to get out of that damn building with a pink for over a year now. So another hour wasnt gonna hurt anything.

Have a safe trip back home buddy.

Congratulations Brian & Coco :) :redblob: :toot: :toot:

With so many Hoosiers now we will have to have a get together here in Indy after everyone gets settled in.

Tine & Ella

Thanks fellow hoosiers. That is a great idea. That would be a lot of fun and I am sure it would mean alot to the ladies from the motherland. Stay in touch and give word and we will be there.

Best to you both,

Bob

Hah, yes your Fiancee must be on 001. My girl posted my report there and made alot of the girls happy to have something in english to send to their SO.

By the way, welcome to CFL and the best of luck to you and your Fiancee.

Hey Brian,

Thank you. Yes, I'm sure you're correct about my sweet fianc¨¦e Haiqing picking up the post on 001 because in the email she sent me there was lots of Chinese writing at the top, which I can't read. I'm glad your fianc¨¦e posted it there because it made us aware of CFL, prior to that I had never heard of it and this site is a great resource for anyone going through this process.

I notice that your POE will be Chicago. I've been through LAX numerous times coming back from China and Chicago once and we will be using Chicago as our POE once we get to that point so I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a heads-up with the procedures you experience coming through ORD, we'd both appreciate it.

Have a safe trip home and welcome your fianc¨¦e to the USA!

Bob