Off to the interview I go....

We have a July 2nd date with destiny in the US Consulate in Guangzhou.

My future daughter emailed me this morning to tell me that she is nervous. My future wife says she hopes she gets a good looking VO! :ph34r:

good luck griz. don't forget to wear pink underwear. :ph34r:

My future daughter emailed me this morning to tell me that she is nervous. My future wife says she hopes she gets a good looking VO! :rolleyes:

With an attitude like that¡­ she should have no problems ¨C Good Luck and Happy 2nd of July to both of you! :D

Griz, man oh man, I hope the best for your lil' lady at her interview!!!

My hopes and prayers will be with you both!!

That is great that you are going to be there. You'll be a welcome boost of strength and confidence for her.

I hope she soons gets to see those deer and bear yard ornaments walking around in your piece of paradise out yonder in Moontana.

Good luck you ol' Griz........

tsap seui

My future daughter emailed me this morning to tell me that she is nervous. My future wife says she hopes she gets a good looking VO! :D

Hey Griz,

Best wishes to you and yours. My Fiancee's interview is the same day and I will be there. Will also be at ACH on Monday. I will keep my eye out for you. :lol:

I met Brian and Coco picking up the medical results Monday evening.

When we left the medical center the girls patted their chests and expressed their nervousness to each other. Then my Lao Po thanked me for being there with her - she did not know that she would get so nervous.

Today, my gal, my future daughter and I walked to the US Consulate to cases the joint and then went to see Kung Fu Panda. The movie was a welcome relief.

Just a few minutes ago, the three of us finished our last minute POW-WOW. The girls are ready, but I am not sure about me - I am nervous enough for all of us :unsure:

I'll be sitting in the coffee shop with Brian in the morning. I'll be wearing pink underwear :D

Guest Mike and Lily

I met Brian and Coco picking up the medical results Monday evening.

When we left the medical center the girls patted their chests and expressed their nervousness to each other. Then my Lao Po thanked me for being there with her - she did not know that she would get so nervous.

Today, my gal, my future daughter and I walked to the US Consulate to cases the joint and then went to see Kung Fu Panda. The movie was a welcome relief.

Just a few minutes ago, the three of us finished our last minute POW-WOW. The girls are ready, but I am not sure about me - I am nervous enough for all of us :unsure:

I'll be sitting in the coffee shop with Brian in the morning. I'll be wearing pink underwear :D

It must be good luck for you! It's my sister's 50th birthday too. :angry:

Griz, you'll be okay and your lady will do just fine with her interview. Happiness will be yours. :D

We're all pulling for ya, buddy.

tsap seui

I wish all of you the best of luck!

Oh no!.... I don't have any pink underwear! I only have purple. :unsure:

OK...maybe that's a little bit too much information :D

GOOD LUCK!