Help from customer service

I've got this here call plan (FreeCallPlanet) for Chinatucky that is $25 for 5,400 minutes. This moanin' I tried to call SWHM (She Who Have Mop) and I got a message that said I didn't have anymore credit on my plan.

I called customer service and a lil' dahlin' said I had already used over 6,350 minutes since the first of June and I had reached their dollar limit of credit over my established monthly billing.

"LORD GAWD BILLY BOB," ...I Screamed into this manicured wilderness... "there's still 5 days left in this month"..."what can a lovesick redneck DO?"

Lil' miss on the other end laughs and says, "Well, Mr. Red Neck, we can up your credit limit another 1,100 minutes over your monthly credit limit each month, would that get you and yer lil' rabbit over the hump for the next 5 days?"

"Mebbe", says I with a sigh of relief.

Ya know, it just dawned on me...for not having a DOS ackowledged "Bona Fide Relationship"...I shore do tawk to that lil' rabbit alot. :lol:

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

100 hours in 3 1/2 weeks Tsap. I don't talk to my wife that much and she is right next to me! :lol:

I hear ya Mike. I don't think I talked that much to my ex-wife in two whole months. :whistling:

My last e-mail to GUZ, the one they answered to me with our denial, :blink: included one month of our phone log. I asked them if they talked 3 hours uninterrupted, no TV, no computer, no other distraction, in any given day or even two days, to their spouse.

GUZ answered me by saying that my fiancee had "not proven a bona fide realtionship at her interview". I don't care who you are..THAT IS FUNNY!!!! :crazy:

By the way, the VO refused to look at our phone logs at the interview, as well as anything else that would have proven a bona fide relationship. :lol:

It just goes to show ya. Them ol' DOS american boyz and girlz in GUZ are really sharp...they know that if'n they don't... ASK...a woman for any evidence of a bona fide relationship...then it's really easy to say they didn't PROVE a bona fide relationship. Too simple, what BRILLIANCE. :P :lol:

The more I get away from the day of our denial, the more hilarious I see this whole visa process has been.

I can't wait to sit at a computer in our home in China, with Uncle Sam paying my whole tab to live there, and write a black comedy about the whole visa process. From our story and others I've witnessed it will be a riot :lol:

tsap seui

I've often wondered if I'm just a character in some comedy movie co-authored by Mel Brooks and Kurt Vonnegutt. :lol:

tsap, ya got the Zucker brothers in the mix also :lol:

As you well know ol' buddy, laughter is the BEST medicine. :D

tsap seui

That's when "they" now know "they" broke ya, when you just can't laugh at their lunacy anymore.

Ya know Cuzin' George, ol' Cuzin' Chawls told me one time he figgered the staff at GUZ had a party everytime they heard some feller and his lil' lady broke it off after an AP blue slip, or a white slip. :lol:

Ain't no wonder them ol' boys can't get anything fully examined at the consulate...what with all the Chinese holidays, the american holidaze, and the partys from broken lives. ;) :D :lol:

I guess some of us'in is just natural born party poopers!!!

tsap seui

Back in the day when I was yakking with my congressman's liaison to the DOS[he actually had one for all of the folks fed up with the runaround], This dude told me he thought GUZ set the hoops up and lit them on fire just to make sure to weed out possible scammers. Go ahead and poke the bear with a stick. I too have been known to fish with an unbaited hook. When your time comes[and it will] it will be double sweet.