You send I-485 to Chicago PO box, they are the mail processing unit for MSC or National Benifits Center, NBC decides if case warents an interview or not, if decided to not do interview, then NBC sends the application to CSC.

This does not mean NO interview, the adjudicator at CSC may decide an interview is needed and sends it to field office for interview.

Also, this is not a fast track to a 10 year card, only if the couple have been married for longer than 2 years at the time AOS is approved will a 10 year card be issued, if not then a 2 year CR-Green-Card is issued.

There is a thread about the CSC I-485 processing.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=14871&hl=

I know it'll only be the 2 year green, dnoblett. Gut feeling is it'll be 2 years before file gets there from NBC to CSC [with an RFE or two thrown in :ph34r:] then back to us again. The longer it takes now, doesn't matter. She's here and as long as we get EAD + AP...

The longer it takes now, doesn't matter. She's here and as long as we get EAD + AP...

george,

Lol! Yes, timelines are not so much a bother once our SO's have joined with us.

As for I-485's being forwarded to CSC and a chance of no interview...this is a possibility. I know several here, including myself, that have had theirs sent to CSC and received the two year GC with no interview. As Dan has written, it is no guarantee of by-passing the interview, but the trend I have seen recently with CFL'ers is that it is a good thing!

Clayton