Guest Mike and Lily

Do you mean highest?

Or do you mean lowest?

:)

My gal commented on how little RMB she gets with her life money now compared to when I first started sending her money. :)

My CYB position is compensating well for the recent dollar depreciation. It's a great hedge against the drop of the dollar against the RMB.

Do you mean highest?

Or do you mean lowest?

:(

The value of the RMB is going up when you get fewer RMB per dollar. The fewer RMB per dollar, the higher it's value against the dollar, hence, it is rising in value.

In currency trading, the references are to value, not numbers. Value of the RMB is considered to be going UP when the dollar drops, and it is the dollar that's dropping right now.

Interestingly, the price of gold is considered to be going up as the dollar inflates. That's probably because gold is one of the standards by which currencies are judged.

Best Regards

Edited by DMikeS4321 (see edit history)

6.874 on the 15th :lol: In 3 years or so, I figger we'll convert quite a bit more pesos on the return than is being sent over now. :) That's sayin' there's somethin' to come back to.... or the will :( .

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

New record by my ticker:

6.887/1.000, RMB to dollar. It's approaching a 25% increase in value since mid-2005.

New record by my ticker:

6.887/1.000, RMB to dollar. It's approaching a 25% increase in value since mid-2005.

Hope your ticker holds out there Mike. :huh:

Dave, I appreciate your concern and thank you. I'm through the worst of my real estate nightmare now, so I think I'll be doing better soon. Nothing a trip to Nanning can't fix!

New record by my ticker:

Hope your ticker holds out there Mike. :huh:

Dave, I appreciate your concern and thank you. I'm through the worst of my real estate nightmare now, so I think I'll be doing better soon. Nothing a trip to Nanning can't fix!

:D