Went to uscis website and set an account up today. Can anyone tell me why only the I-485 number was accepted? I-131 and I-765 numbers came up as invalid. Also it's been about 30 days since bios were taken, shouldn't the EAD be in the mail?

Guest Mike and Lily

Went to uscis website and set an account up today. Can anyone tell me why only the I-485 number was accepted? I-131 and I-765 numbers came up as invalid. Also it's been about 30 days since bios were taken, shouldn't the EAD be in the mail?

I can only tell you our experience. We were able to set up the USCIS account to track the I-131 and I-765 numbers too. We recieved EAD & AP about a month after biometrics so you should be close.

Good Luck!

I know I read some folks had gotten EAD fast. When you go to website [uscis] they show they are working on 2007 stuff. 6 months into 2008 with people here who have filed this year and gotten cards already? I think "they" are padding times on the high side. When it happens faster you feel lucky.

The USCIS can be a bit slow in setting the forms and applications up to respond. Except for this technicality, all is okay. Just try your receipt numbers periodically. They will work one of these days.

What samsong states...keep trying to enter the numbers over the next few weeks. They will be entered soon enough and you will be able to track them then.

Clayton

I don't really think e-mail or phone calls help. I learned that with the GUZ leg of the journey. But it gives me something to do besides bother people at CFL :) Wasn't it Trigg who said he got snail mail before e-mail notification? Plus I can honestly tell LiWen that I have checked. Lao Gong, Fast you say they go fast, whats a guy to do? Fast for them could be a year or so. Oh yeah, it's Friday... half day, early out for the gang at uscis.

Guest Mike and Lily

I don't really think e-mail or phone calls help. I learned that with the GUZ leg of the journey. But it gives me something to do besides bother people at CFL :) Wasn't it Trigg who said he got snail mail before e-mail notification? Plus I can honestly tell LiWen that I have checked. Lao Gong, Fast you say they go fast, whats a guy to do? Fast for them could be a year or so. Oh yeah, it's Friday... half day, early out for the gang at uscis.

Ah, government service jobs, that's the life!