More Pink

Here is how in went down:

VO was African American man, very nice.

Asked for I-134, and was given it, plus a few other "kitchen sink" documents that we had prepared. He look at them all.

Only one question was asked - We had a stack of email and MSN chat records, the VO pulled one email, and ask my wife if she had written it.... she responded "yes"..... the VO then asked her to explain what the email said. (the interview started in English, but was finished in Chinese). Wife explained what the email said.... VO said "very good, you passed"

I just about died from anxiety while waiting, but when wife came out with a big smile, all the worry vanished!!

Thanks to everyone that answered questions and offered advice!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to you both Iray !! :( :D

I know it has been a long road for you too !! ;)

Here is how in went down:

VO was African American man, very nice.

Asked for I-134, and was given it, plus a few other "kitchen sink" documents that we had prepared. He look at them all.

Only one question was asked - We had a stack of email and MSN chat records, the VO pulled one email, and ask my wife if she had written it.... she responded "yes"..... the VO then asked her to explain what the email said. (the interview started in English, but was finished in Chinese). Wife explained what the email said.... VO said "very good, you passed"

I just about died from anxiety while waiting, but when wife came out with a big smile, all the worry vanished!!

Thanks to everyone that answered questions and offered advice!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Wow it sounds like he really did his job well, good stuff! Happy ending.

B) :P :D :toot: :toot: :yahoo: :yay:

Iray,

Congratulations.....wondered if you were going to let us know.

OK, we are on a roll for "Pinks". Now the wait for the Visa stamp.

Checking the EMS everyday...Looks like an average of 1 - 2 weeks now. I wonder if they are double checking everything before sending.

My best to the both of you....

JimnCherry