FINALLY APPROVED !!!!!! NOA2

Man I thought i would never see this day....but 6;00 this morning,i opened up my email box,and in there was 2 emails from VSC,approval for my I-130,and my I -129 ,, after 8 1/2 months,finally,the words i been waiting to here,"approved". Now on to my next step, what is the next step?

jimi

Man I thought i would never see this day....but 6;00 this morning,i opened up my email box,and in there was 2 emails from VSC,approval for my I-130,and my I -129 ,, after 8 1/2 months,finally,the words i been waiting to here,"approved". Now on to my next step, what is the next step?

jimi

Congratulations, heyjimi! Great news :sosad:

If you don't abandon yer I-130, the next step is the P-3 , and thats all done stateside - you'll be submitting a ton o stuff and the I-864.

Now might be a good time to review the EZ-FAQ over at http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_EZ_FAQ.htm

If you decide to stay the I-130 route and go CR-1 - you'll find that the fees can be paid electronically now - which speeds things up anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months (of prior lag time - how to say?) .

So if yer paying electronically, you can reduce that payment lag time anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months.

Regardless of which path you take, NOW the approved I-129F will be sent to GUZ for further processing. You'll get some notice about when it's sent out to GUZ, the date it left NVC. But -

you gots 2 A numbers assigned now. If you haven't signed up yet, sign up for the electronic portal for both of yer cases, you can see (in almost real time) whats going on after you log in. I don't know which is first, an update to the portal, or an email notification - but I'm gonna find out soon!

The url for the portal listed in the EZ-FAQ is quasi-broken - but uscis/state dept servers will forward you to the right url for the portal.

Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)