Homersimpson

Guest Rob & Jin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that.....I can also feel your pain.....we got blue also. :roller:

All these blues makes me blue, too. Why? So many time lines seems pretty normal and straightforward: common ways of meeting; frequent visits; lots of time.

I hope all of yours turn out as ours did (with a visa) but not with all the agony before the ecstasy.

In answer to the KTV question: my wife knew what KTV was, but not the John Denver song. It couldn't be (but it should be) "Almost Heaven", so which one is it?

Sorry to hear that.....I can also feel your pain.....we got blue also. :roller:

Homer and Nate...As my fiancee once said..."await interview is easy, one day is one day. Have blue slip, one day is one year."

My hope and prayer for both you and your ladies is you get a speedy and successful overcome.

tsap seui

Sorry to hear that.....I can also feel your pain.....we got blue also. :(

Homer and Nate...As my fiancee once said..."await interview is easy, one day is one day. Have blue slip, one day is one year."

My hope and prayer for both you and your ladies is you get a speedy and successful overcome.

tsap seui

I 'm still in a state of shock and denial and very often, anger. I'm not sure how I will be able to focus on work tomorrow especially when I have to repeat the same story to my co-workers about 50 times as many are curious about when they will be able to meet my wife.

All possible documents Guangzhou might ask were provided to my wife, yet nothing was fvcking asked for except for Pictures and Financial Documents.

I have even put my wife on my Company's health insurance plan and have been paying an extra $100 a month so she would be covered...if...when ...she gets here. She is the only beneficiary of a $1 million insurance policy I have at work.

5 Fvcking trips, every trip that was well over 2 weeks stay except for a week trip in Shanghai and yet, my marriage is a fvcking fraud according to the visa officer.

Any of the possible visa fraud case "red flags" don't apply to us because

1.) We have never been married. We have no children. First marriage for the 2 of us.

2.) Marriage for financial gain can be ruled out because I have a nice sizable 401k/IRA that my wife is a beneficiary of. My income is well above the poverty level and I have been employed at the same Bank for the past 7 years.

So what the fvck is their problem?

Blue slips asked for the following:

a.) Why did your husband(me) come to China to marry?

b.) Does your husband have family in China?

c.) Please have your husband state how many trips he made and how you spent time together.

We were also asked on the attached pink sheet for 2 statements on the checkbox:

1.) Statements- Letter of Evolutionship

2.) Statements - Number of Trips and how we spent time together.

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T VO ask for this information at the interview?? I prepared a Letter of Evolutionship for my wife to take to the interview, yet, the VO never asked for this at the time of the interview. My wife had my original passport, copy of Hotel receipts, airline stubs from 5 trips, etc all with her but never asked for.

And why the hell are they asking me if I have family in China? My wife filled out the Family Composition Sheet on her family side and my family side and it clearly shows that both my parents and my 4 siblings have been living in the USA since 1979!

These guys have a fvcking nice gigs. They play with people's life and we have no recourse against them.

I would be fired from my position if I play this game at work.

Guest Mike and Lily

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Nothing can be more frustrating than doing everything absolutely correct, and then being given a blue for things that you had properly prepared for at the interview and the VO neglected to ask for.

Homer, I feel your pain, frustration, and anger.

I have lost those three feelings myself, but I understand what you are feeling right now. I felt like I was in shock for months immediately after our AP blue slip. I know what it's like to prepare completely and then have to tearfully get on a plane for america without your happy woman by your side.

I wish I had the words to help you and your wife, and I have plenty of little helpful phrases that help, but you must allow yourself to feel your hurt, shock, anger, and rejection right now, and you need to vent those feelings. Get the toxic shit out of your system early.

At least you have been given the chance to overcome their idiotic speculations about you and your wife. Console yourself with that and give the false gods what they asked for....no, no, no, not an AK-47 round to the head...the "evidence" they asked for. :(

Your strength and calmness on the phone will greatly help your wife, even if you are dying inside.

Good luck, let's hope and pray for a visa!!!

tsap seui

:(

Homer,

I am sorry to hear about your "Blue". When you wrote your letter, I hope that you didn't write it out of anger. Did you also get this notorized and handwritten (if not re-send it again). Send the copy of your proof and get that notorized too. The family situation question: Does your fiancee have family in China. Answer: Yes, he has me and my family. Hope this helps. Best to you and your SO.

My fiancee has been seeing a lot of blues coming out lately, especially from those coming from Shanghai.

She is waiting for her packet at the EMS postal center because she is determined not to leave until she has it in her hands. She is also trying to help as much people she can while she is there by putting the packets together for them and that the English is correct on the forms.

Hopefully she gets her visa packet today.

Best Wishes,

JimnCherry

Once the decision is made by the VO to give a blue slip it doesn't matter if she has the evidence they are asking for right in her hands. They won't look at it. It sounds like something in your case caused the VO to have some reservations. I suspect the items asked for on the blue slip are just smoke and mirrors to make you jump through a few hoops while they think about it. Give them what they want and use a lot of mouthwash to get the taste out of your mouth while kissing their a@@. I understand your anger, I've been there myself. Put a lid on it and try to think through this clearly. Showing your anger won't help anything.

Good luck