carl,

SSN...Free! Enjoy it. You'll apply for this once she joins with you here.

AOS, EAD and AP = $1,010.00

Packaged deal as EAD and AP (travel documents if need be until GC arrives), come with the AOS fees.

No other fees in the process once AOS is complete and 2 yr. GC arrives until filing I-751 one yr and 9 months later.

Marriage license, state ID, drivers license, etc., vary from state to state, but won't hurt the wallet too much.

I think with this amount above, I am in the ballpark.

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

SSN is FREE.

I-485 (AOS) costs $1010.

I-765 costs NOTHING when filed with or after filing the I-485 it is part of the I-485 fee. You use code [c][9] based on the I-485.

I-131 (AP) also costs nothing when filed for with the I-485.

If you do file I-765 and/or I-131 after filing the I-485 you will need to wait for I-485 receipt letter and attach copies of that letter to the I-765 and I-131 to show that no fee is required.

Go here : USCIS then migrate to the immigration forms tab. It lists all the forms, fees and a brief on each one.

Keep in mind the main USCIS forms page only shows fees form forms when filed seperate.

Again I-131, and I-765 dont have fees when based on Pending I-485.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/G-1055.pdf (Fee Schedule)

SSN is FREE.

I-485 (AOS) costs $1010.

I-765 costs NOTHING when filed with or after filing the I-485 it is part of the I-485 fee. You use code [c][9] based on the I-485.

I-131 (AP) also costs nothing when filed for with the I-485.

If you do file I-765 and/or I-131 after filing the I-485 you will need to wait for I-485 receipt letter and attach copies of that letter to the I-765 and I-131 to show that no fee is required.

Help, I have a couple of questions. I am about to send in my I-485 for my wife who entered on her K3.

On the I-765, item #16 should be [a][9] acording to instructions since my wife is here on the K3. Why do you indicate [c][9]? I will be sending in the I-765 along with the I-485.

For Item 15, current immigration status, I just put 'awaiting I-485 AOS approval. Is this correct?

On the I-485, Part 1, for Current USCIS Status, I put K3. Is this correct?

Also, I see I must send in another G325A. Can I send a copy of the one we sent in for her K3 Visa or do we need to redo another one?

Also, am I correct that we only need the I-693A, supplement? My wife's physical was in Dec in GZ. It is good for a year, correct? We may have a problem in that she will be breast feeding our daughter for the next 5 months. I do not believe she can get all her shots. How will that affect the I-485 processing? USCIS does not list the I-693A. Where can I get it? Perhaps the CS will have one.

Also, do we really need to file Application for Travel Document I-131. My wife's K3 is good for two years. Is this in case it takes longer than two years and still want to travel?

Thanks for your help