She can leave me now

Finally got her 10 year GC today. We filed at VCS in Oct. Jenny had her biometrics in Jan but USCIS missed her daughter on the application. After numerous phone calls got that straigtened out. My step daughter had her biometrics 2 weeks ago and we got GC pretty quick after that.

No, she's not going to leave me....yet :ok:

Guest Tony n Terrific

Finally got her 10 year GC today. We filed at VCS in Oct. Jenny had her biometrics in Jan but USCIS missed her daughter on the application. After numerous phone calls got that straigtened out. My step daughter had her biometrics 2 weeks ago and we got GC pretty quick after that.

No, she's not going to leave me....yet :)

Congratulations to you. Why in God's name would you throw in a negative response like this. "She not leaving me yet" on this very happy occasion?

I'm confident it was meant as a joke Tony but I bet we would all be surprised at how often some green card holders manage to maintain the marriage long enough to get the 10 green then bail.

No, she's not going to leave me....yet :)

Congratulations to you. Why in God's name would you throw in a negative response like this. "She not leaving me yet" on this very happy occasion?