Would USC, GZ pay attetion to ex-spouse's letter?

Do you think that USC, GZ, visa unit would pay attention to or investigate, the bad or nasty letters that they could have received from my ex-wife and/or my chinese wife's ex-husband?

There is no evidence for such a thing happening, but I was just wondering what else would lead to a 7 month long review after the interview?

Do you think that USC, GZ, visa unit would pay attention to or investigate, the bad or nasty letters that they could have received from my ex-wife and/or my chinese wife's ex-husband?

There is no evidence for such a thing happening, but I was just wondering what else would lead to a 7 month long review after the interview?

Regardless of what *I* think -

what did *YOU* think after you read the bits about 'TPC' or 'Third Party Correspondence' as it pertains to cases at the IV unit?

If you can't find GUZ's stance on TPC, let me know, ok dokie ?

How many of your ex's would love to ruin your life if they could ?I understand not all but some .......yes. Even a co-worker or a neighbor down the street who would have it in for you. Yan was here and her co-workers were told she just had a different job in china. That was until one of the IT guys was able to track down our IP numbers here in the states. Yan was divorced for over 10 years and no one knew it at her company. I think GUZ understands this can happen and makes the effort to get to the bottom of things. Here again you have to have a real person to do this and it seems to take a long time

I think GUZ understands this can happen and makes the effort to get to the bottom of things.

You have a LOT more faith in those guys than MANY people on this site.

It's doubtful that they would have the resources to adequately investigate any TPC, but they DO take them seriously.

I think GUZ understands this can happen and makes the effort to get to the bottom of things.

You have a LOT more faith in those guys than MANY people on this site.

It's doubtful that they would have the resources to adequately investigate any TPC, but they DO take them seriously.

And a lot of innocent people gets their lives stomped on by their mistakes.

I know, I know, it's all in the best interest for the safety of good ol' america, and us dumb ol' in love american men that need to be protected. Un-huh <_<

tsap seui

• 5 weeks later...

If GZ is paying attention to our ex-spouses, it would mean that GZ is handing over a gun to our ex-'s and asking them "we give you the power. Shoot them" !

Ken88

If GZ is paying attention to our ex-spouses, it would mean that GZ is handing over a gun to our ex-'s and asking them "we give you the power. Shoot them" !

Ken88

You hit it right on the nose! That's exactly what they do, by their own admission! Every piece of correspondence received must be investigated.

In my opinion, this is the sleeziest aspect of their whole operation.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=161039

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Ken the saddest and most insane part of this all is that you will probably never know why and what they are looking at. We were denied in August of 2006 and I still have not heard anything as to what their reason(s) were. I have heard several other stories the same as mine.

Could be that, like ol' cuzin Tsap said, you will get the visa. But you will still may never know why the blue. They always treat this as some sorta classified info. Looks like our rights are limited in this area.

Hang tough man! Don't let em get to ya!!

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

It never fails to amaze me. Why GUZ[ or USCIS for that matter] would consider a letter from an ex with an axe to grind is beyond me. I'm not talking about a case that involves children, because we know the ex has to sign a release for any kids to leave the country. As an aside, chilton 747, isn't there a way to petition under the Freedom of Information to get a copy of your file? Isn't the reason for a blue to give you a chance to submit additional info?

It never fails to amaze me. Why GUZ[ or USCIS for that matter] would consider a letter from an ex with an axe to grind is beyond me. I'm not talking about a case that involves children, because we know the ex has to sign a release for any kids to leave the country. As an aside, chilton 747, isn't there a way to petition under the Freedom of Information to get a copy of your file? Isn't the reason for a blue to give you a chance to submit additional info?

Cuzin' George Bob, in refrerence to letters from ex's and jealous friends, yer tryin' to think too rationally here, buddy. :) You must remember who yer dealin' with here. Rationality is not part of their job description, and never will be. :unsure: :P

We have a member here who tried the FOIA with GUZ when his AP blue turned into a denial after 8 months...guess what? He was a smart guy and was right on top of his case the whole way through to denial. He immediately tried the FOIA as soon as his fiancee was denied....yeah right, he may as well have tried to jump over the moon. :) And as soon as they denied his lady, the case was immediately locked down, just as ours was.

US citizen's rights? Judge Roy Bean, and the gang, is large and in charge in GUZ. :lol: And what da judge says, "IS DA LAW", dadnabbit!!

Ken, I tried that speculation and conjecture game while we were in AP/AR blue. It will wear you completely out..and...you may well not even touch what the buzzards are lookin' at.

What Cuzin' Chawles says is very true. you may never ever know what they are lookin' at. Heck Cuzin' Chawles has more time in "solitary" than you and me put together. :lol:

Hang in there buddy, your wife will get that visa!!!

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Cuzin' George Bob, in refrerence to letters from ex's and jealous friends, yer tryin' to think too rationally here, buddy. :lol: You must remember who yer dealin' with here. Rationality is not part of their job description, and never will be. :beer: :huh:

We have a member here who tried the FOIA with GUZ when his AP blue turned into a denial after 8 months...guess what? He was a smart guy and was right on top of his case the whole way through to denial. He immediately tried the FOIA as soon as his fiancee was denied....yeah right, he may as well have tried to jump over the moon. :) And as soon as they denied his lady, the case was immediately locked down, just as ours was.

US citizen's rights? Judge Roy Bean, and the gang, is large and in charge in GUZ. B) And what da judge says, "IS DA LAW", dadnabbit!!

Ken, I tried that speculation and conjecture game while we were in AP/AR blue. It will wear you completely out..and...you may well not even touch what the buzzards are lookin' at.

What Cuzin' Chawles says is very true. you may never ever know what they are lookin' at. Heck Cuzin' Chawles has more time in "solitary" than you and me put together. :D

Hang in there buddy, your wife will get that visa!!!

tsap seui

Bingo Cuzin Tsap!!! You shore got a way with them wurds. I have a friend that got denied the same time we did and he just got word from the USCIS that they let the case expire. So now this poor fella and gal been waitin all this time and for what? For the gummit to says we're tired now and we don't want to do any more. Judge Roy Bean and company always wins and that "IS DA LAW!"

Ken ol' buddy you ain't alone. There are many others like ya. Ol' Cuzin Tsap is a strong and very brave individual. I am only patient. This process will wear you down and believe me you buddy, that is what they want. Don't let 'em win!!

I have a friend that got denied the same time we did and he just got word from the USCIS that they let the case expire. So now this poor fella and gal been waitin all this time and for what? For the gummit to says we're tired now and we don't want to do any more.

To be clear here - this was done after the case was returned to the US. No court hearing, no (prior) notification, no nothing. They simply noticed all of a sudden that the expiration date had expired.

Right?