Member list use

Any possibility we could replace the :

Level Group Joined Posts columns ( currently on )

.... in the member list by a more useful:

NOA2 P3 Interview Visa ! columns?? ( or even US/China city ) ?

just asking..

It would be easier to keep communicating within different

" groups" "cities" or what have you.

:blink:

Eric,

You know, I really do appreciate your suggestions, they are always good ones! Please understand that the reason I have not implemented them yet is not because I don't agree, but because some of them are not technically possible since I am using off-the-shelf software for the forums (like making the last reply show up first, I thought that was a good idea, but Invision board does not support that as of version 1.0.1). I will look into customizing the member list to have more useful information, I do agree that would be nice. Hopefully the software will support it.

For upcoming new features of this site, I am writing custom (i.e. 100% P.J. designed, programmed, and implemented) software, so basically I will be able to do anything with those features.

But please do continue making great suggestions, and know that I do take everything into consideration and implement good suggestions that are supported by this software.

Thanks,

P.J.

Eric,

You know, I really do appreciate your suggestions, they are always good ones!  Please understand that the reason I have not implemented them yet is not because I don't agree, but because some of them are not technically possible since I am using off-the-shelf software for the forums (like making the last reply show up first, I thought that was a good idea, but Invision board does not support that as of version 1.0.1).  I will look into customizing the member list to have more useful information, I do agree that would be nice.  Hopefully the software will support it. 

For upcoming new features of this site, I am writing custom (i.e. 100% P.J. designed, programmed, and implemented) software, so basically I will be able to do anything with those features.

But please do continue making great suggestions, and know that I do take everything into consideration and implement good suggestions that are supported by this software.

Thanks,

P.J.

damn. And I thought you were God ! No more blue thinggies for you !! <_<