Now I know the answer already but I just want to make sure Im not crazy. Last time I visited my fiance I applied a tourist visa for single -entry 90 days, as usual. This time I told the kind lady I was visiting my fiance and little did I knwo by that great discussion we had to gave me a tourist visa but this time it says (M) for entries and each duration of stay is 120 days...issued Jan 2008 and ends Jan 2009.

So my question is, did I really get a multi entry visa and I can use this bad boy again and again until jan 2009 for 120 days each time i enter China?

Forgive that i ask this here, I just rather get some feedback then spend 100 dollars on gas to drive from Long island into manhattan to ask the Chinese consulate.

Thanks everyone, I know Im being dumb but I like the assurance.

Guest Mike and Lily

Now I know the answer already but I just want to make sure Im not crazy. Last time I visited my fiance I applied a tourist visa for single -entry 90 days, as usual. This time I told the kind lady I was visiting my fiance and little did I knwo by that great discussion we had to gave me a tourist visa but this time it says (M) for entries and each duration of stay is 120 days...issued Jan 2008 and ends Jan 2009.

So my question is, did I really get a multi entry visa and I can use this bad boy again and again until jan 2009 for 120 days each time i enter China?

Forgive that i ask this here, I just rather get some feedback then spend 100 dollars on gas to drive from Long island into manhattan to ask the Chinese consulate.

Just like your "other" bad boy, you can use it again and again and again! For one year anyway. :wub:

Yes, this is what they are issuing now; one year multi-entry 'L' visas, since the price change.

Mostly they are for 60 or 90 days, but they can also provide for 120 days stay, if the consulate so approves.

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to apply for a multi- VISA next week, how did you guys get it? Did you have to get hotel and flight itineraries? And if so, did you get more than one to get a multi? Thanks, unfortunately I'm not in a state that has a consulate so I have to send mine in with an agency. But I would appreciate any tips that I could get it would help me out a TON!!!

Thanks

I'm going to apply for a multi- VISA next week, how did you guys get it? Did you have to get hotel and flight itineraries? And if so, did you get more than one to get a multi? Thanks, unfortunately I'm not in a state that has a consulate so I have to send mine in with an agency. But I would appreciate any tips that I could get it would help me out a TON!!!

Thanks

I had no problem getting my multi entry visa. It was just a check box or something on the form and a bit more money is all. Didn't need tickets or anything ahead of time. I received it back from the agency within just a few days. Don't forget the mailing instructions - certified - and provide a return envelope and all - at least that is what I did.

Enjoy.

Edited by jhammer (see edit history)

YES. Enjoy !