Breast feeding police officer in China

A female police officer is a new mother. She breast feeds her baby before going to work and after work. During work, she breast feeds babies who are the victims of the earth quake, until they were properly relocated to an orphanage! She says "As a police officer, it is my duty to help the survivors every way I can"

Ahhhhh !!!! So cute !!!

A female police officer is a new mother. She breast feeds her baby before going to work and after work. During work, she breast feeds babies who are the victims of the earth quake, until they were properly relocated to an orphanage! She says "As a police officer, it is my duty to help the survivors every way I can"

Ahhhhh !!!! So cute !!!

Now if a guy was doing this it would make for a better story..

Guest Tony n Terrific

If she was here in the USA she would be arrested for indecent exposure and providing nourishment without a license.

Not true

I meant this to be a joke. I certainly would hope no police officer would ever arrest a woman for helping an orphan or a person in need.

I am sorry I did not put down a smiley face with my post. :wub:

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)

Ahhhhh !!!! So cute !!!

Now if a guy was doing this it would make for a better story..

Mikey, where you been bud? Hahaha

Milkmen

Interesting story...

Reminds me of Henry Pu Yi and his wet nurse...

I saw this police officer on TV the other night. My husband and I really admired her willingness to help the orphans. I was really moved.

In 20 years when the orphan becomes a young man, it's sort of embarrassing when someone mentions "This is the lady who breastfed you 20 years ago". I fed the son of my former colleague 20 years ago which was normal in those times. I'm glad nobody remembers it or mentions it now.
Guest Mike and Lily

I saw this police officer on TV the other night. My husband and I really admired her willingness to help the orphans. I was really moved.

In 20 years when the orphan becomes a young man, it's sort of embarrassing when someone mentions "This is the lady who breastfed you 20 years ago". I fed the son of my former colleague 20 years ago which was normal in those times. I'm glad nobody remembers it or mentions it now.

If you did that now in this country you'd probably be arrested for child abuse and be forced to undergo court ordered AIDS and STD testing.

If you did that now in this country you'd probably be arrested for child abuse and be forced to undergo court ordered AIDS and STD testing.
You are a modern country and you have Milkmen to feed your babies :D . In China, especially in the country we do weird things like women breast feed babies :P :D . We even have a saying "the one who has milk is Mother" (you nai bian shi niang) :lol: :) Edited by SmilingAsia (see edit history)
You are a modern country and you have Milkmen to feed your babies :D . In China, especially in the country we do weird things like women breast feed babies :P :D . We even have a saying "the one who has milk is Mother" (you nai bian shi niang) :lol: :)

You may be supprised how many women breast feed here in the states?, I really do not know where you are getting your information from??

You are a modern country and you have Milkmen to feed your babies :D . In China, especially in the country we do weird things like women breast feed babies :P :lol: . We even have a saying "the one who has milk is Mother" (you nai bian shi niang) :lol: :)

You may be supprised how many women breast feed here in the states?, I really do not know where you are getting your information from??

I see breast feed all the time at shopping malls and Logan airport.