INTERVIEW RESULT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Yang - if Rob is hanging at yer place - please?

ÇëʹÓÃÄú×Ô¼ºµÄ×¢²áÕÊÄ¿ÃûºÍÃÜÂ룬ȻºóÊäÈëʲôµÄ³¤µÄÃ÷ϸÕÊËý×öÁËÔڲɷᣠÊÂÏÈлл!

Guest Rob & Jin

well, we are waitng for our visa to arrive at the post office, nothing on EMS tracking as yet :lol: DOS closed so cant call them.

Interview was easy/ quick

1 what does your fiancee do for work?

2 how much does he make a month ? looked at pay stubs didn't ask for 134- Jin had to hand it to him.

3 how many visits ? looked at photos

then chatted about Yunnan, gave her pink

Jin says he was very friendly, smiled all the time, asked questions in chinese Jin answered in English.

would like to thank TL for taking the time to sit with me on interview day certainly was a help. :D

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

well, we are waitng for our visa to arrive at the post office, nothing on EMS tracking as yet :lol: DOS closed so cant call them.

2 how much does he make a month ? looked at pay stubs didn't ask for 134- Jin had to hand it to him.

Jin says he was very friendly, and smiled all the time, asked questions in Chinese Jin answered in English.

would like to thank TL for taking the time to sit with me on interview day certainly was a help. :D

Rob, I am glad to see she had a great and low-stress time of it !!

I told you those fresh US style donuts from the China Marriott Hotel would do the trick !!! :P :ok: :D

Have a safe trip home and catch you in July !!! ;)

Jin says he was very friendly, smiled all the time, asked questions in chinese Jin answered in English.

would like to thank TL for taking the time to sit with me on interview day certainly was a help. :ok:

Congrats!http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/nhoe1957/fireworks.gif

Sounds like an real easy interview....hope everyone the same!