More on ICE raid in postville

http://projectusa.org/2008/05/18/biggest-i...than-you-think/

Ran across this on a different forum .Just kind of wonder how much is the true story. One question is if you received a work visa can you bring your family to the US with you?

Absolutely mind boggling. I am more pissed at our stupid government and our immigration system than I am at those crooks who stretch and bend the law to pad their own pockets. And this is just one of many, I'm sure.

Now I understand how the many unskilled Asian workers in my community get here.

How much is a true story, you ask?

ALL OF IT ! So there's fraud on EW3, but also on H1-B. I follow the H1-B's , that stuff affects most of my colleages and family members.

Pikers. Arrest em all, all the way to top, let some other criminals in to run that stuff...

Guest Tony n Terrific

How much is a true story, you ask?

ALL OF IT ! So there's fraud on EW3, but also on H1-B. I follow the H1-B's , that stuff affects most of my colleages and family members.

Pikers. Arrest em all, all the way to top, let some other criminals in to run that stuff...

Agreed. It all about the sound of music. Do Ri Mi $$$$$$$$$$$ :yahoo:

All of it is true. The sad thing is, they can go to any processing plant in america and find illegals.

The plant in postville is kosher plant, largest one in US. But the way they kill the cattle is far crueler than any plant in USA.

Few people in this country want to work so hard for 7 dollars and hour.Even other plants pay 9 an hour.

My brother was plant manager of a company in minnesota. two thirds of his workforce was illegals.The plant was raided. All were deported. 7 days later a third of them were back with new ID's. Never raided again.

Its all about the benjamins $$$$$$.