hi,

i just came back from China.And i see on the USCIS site,after almost 9 months waiting for an NOA2,now they decide they want more evidence,they said they mailed 5/13 a letter what they will need.I am going to call them tomorrow,but i was wondering,what do they generally ask for in these "RFE" requests.? I know it can probably be a thousand things, but..the curiousity is killing me,what they want.

jimi

hi,

i just came back from China.And i see on the USCIS site,after almost 9 months waiting for an NOA2,now they decide they want more evidence,they said they mailed 5/13 a letter what they will need.I am going to call them tomorrow,but i was wondering,what do they generally ask for in these "RFE" requests.? I know it can probably be a thousand things, but..the curiousity is killing me,what they want.

jimi

At every rfe I have heard of was some mistake on a document, or you forgot to provide some piece of evidence they require.

It will not be a "proof of relationship" type of question.

Only the fact, just the facts sir :rolleyes:

If you made a copy of your I-130 application before you mailed it in, then you could look over it, and perhaps find what you forgot. I doesn't matter though, even if you knew with certainty what was wrong, you need to return the item with the rfe cover sheet. So, I am sorry but you must wait on this delay.

Guest Tony n Terrific

I was told that a fellow did not put his middle initial with his signature and they kicked it back on him because of this and it was nearly an 8 week delay. You have to dot all they I's and cross the T's with these documents.

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)

well,i got the notice in the mail friday,my divorce certificate did not have a government seal (stamp)on it,I thought for sure it had the seal,but i went through my copies,sure enough it has no seal,and i thought i crossed all my "t's" and dotted all my "i's" sort of speak.I can't believe i missed that,well tomorrow i will go to the court and get a copy with a seal and send it to VSC,it blows my mind,they touched my file a dozen times since feb,and just now they tell me,my document is missing the government seal.......hey,it's a wonderful journey....9 months already still waiting for my NOA2,....USCIS....gotta love em'......oh no i am starting to vent.....just me,enjoying the torture.

peace out

jimi

well,i got the notice in the mail friday,my divorce certificate did not have a government seal (stamp)on it,I thought for sure it had the seal,but i went through my copies,sure enough it has no seal,and i thought i crossed all my "t's" and dotted all my "i's" sort of speak.I can't believe i missed that,well tomorrow i will go to the court and get a copy with a seal and send it to VSC,it blows my mind,they touched my file a dozen times since feb,and just now they tell me,my document is missing the government seal.......hey,it's a wonderful journey....9 months already still waiting for my NOA2,....USCIS....gotta love em'......oh no i am starting to vent.....just me,enjoying the torture.

peace out

jimi

Some of us are destined to wait but that makes the victory that much sweeter! Honest mistake dude. Carry on! :toot:

hi,

jimi

Jimi, things happen, you will worry yourself sick trying to figure out the GUZ mindset that is pervasive, be patient and prepare yourself to fully answer the RFE...

good luck

Edited by HanLi (see edit history)

peace out

jimi

Hang in there jimi. Just a minor setback. ;)