Mr Yangs

I have heard so much about Mr Yangs...so where is he located in

Guangzhou and does he have a web-site.

And how does one get in touch with him??

Tom and Ling

it is located right next to the consulate. Go out the front door and turn right. At the corner go right, immediately turn right again into the door way. There it is. You have gone less than 200 steps from the front door of the consultant and the door to the hotel building.

Alot of information in the GUZ info part of the board under the P-3 interview section.

Edited by Don (see edit history)

Is there a name for the Hotel???

and do you know what he charges??

Thanks Don.......... B)

Maybe you could answer another question I have.... ;)

What is pinyin??

I take it is some form of hybrid chinese, like my ex-wife did for

russian....if you don't mind please explain..... <_< :D :o

Tom and Ling

it is located right next to the consulate. Go out the front door and turn right. At the corner go right, immediately turn right again into the door way. There it is. You have gone less than 200 steps from the front door of the consultant and the door to the hotel building.

Alot of information in the around GUZ part of the board.

Is there a name for the Hotel???

and do you know what he charges??

Thanks Don.......... B)

Maybe you could answer another question I have.... ;)

What is pinyin??

I take it is some form of hybrid chinese, like my ex-wife did for

russian....if you don't mind please explain..... <_< :D :o

Tom and Ling

Pinyin is a way to write Chinese using English characters and symbols for the tones. When we write "Chengdu" we are using Pinyin to write Chinese words as the real word for Chengdu is two Chinese characters. i did not include the symbols for the tones, but you can to help with spoken part. The charges are different for each part of the year. I was there when a big exposition is in town and everything cost much more. Just ask. He comes on the board some times. Rob gave you link look at that and you can email him him and ask for help.

I believe the hotel is called Tian Yu Garden. He and his wife and sister in law are wonderful. The Ritz it is not, but who cares. This is the most important time of your life and the Yang's help was immeasurable. They will help you all along the way during your stay, with paperwork and hospital things. Staying there was the best decision I made during this whole process. I was thrilled during my entire stay that my sweet fiancee (now wife), received so much support from them, and put her at ease, for her interview.

We owe them for their kindness and help and enthusiatically recommend their place.

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)