What's up with GUZ? Our case was opened April 14th and "supposedly" sent out. Is 3 weeks for EMS to deliver this normal? Who else that has a recent case opened is still waiting for the P3 packet to arrive? We sent the downloaded variety back to GUZ, but it is driving my gal nuts that she has still not recieved the P3 packet. She is reading way too much 001 and is now thinking our case has a problem. And for those who did this, how long before you got the news that your case is now eligble for interview?

What's up with GUZ? Our case was opened April 14th and "supposedly" sent out. Is 3 weeks for EMS to deliver this normal? Who else that has a recent case opened is still waiting for the P3 packet to arrive? We sent the downloaded variety back to GUZ, but it is driving my gal nuts that she has still not recieved the P3 packet. She is reading way too much 001 and is now thinking our case has a problem. And for those who did this, how long before you got the news that your case is now eligble for interview?

Steve, as I mentioned last week, my wife still has not received the "official" P-3 package in the mail yet and she is right there in GZ.

As long as you have sent the downloaded version back in to them, I am sure you will be ok. :D

There have been many others here over the past months who did not receive the P-3 in a timely manner for whatever reason. They all did fine with the downloadable forms being returned and processed.

With the holiday over and back to work at GUZ on their Monday, I am sure you will see something with the DOS call center very soon !!

Guest Rob & Jin

Did you return your docs by trackable EMS ? have they been signed for as received ?

Was her address correct on your I-129F/ 325a-in chinese ?

Send a email to GUZ with your case # and her address (make sure it is totally correct in chinese and english)

and dont listen to 001 , there is way too much mis-information there, she will go nuts there. You must tell her to trust you ,you will be in charge, you have CFL :D

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

Our P3 took two weeks exactly to arrive, from the time DOS said our P3 was sent out. Others have never got the Actual P3...just make sure they have the right address, but I'm not sure that really matters either. I believe you can get all you need from the DOS, even if an actual P3 or P4 never comes (I think).

As far as the "eligible for interview-P3.5" status, ours took 10 days from the day GZH received the P3. Others have been longer, some shorter.

No one knows WTF is going on with GZH. There is just so much speculation. Every time someone thinks they have a handle on the infamous "GZH Process", some mysterious thing happens that leaves everyone shaking their heads in disbelief. I anticipate and expect very little...and while hopeful about things happening there in some linear fashion, I also know that I could experience some seemingly random act that makes no sense at all.

Did you return your docs by trackable EMS ? have they been signed for as received ?

Was her address correct on your I-129F/ 325a-in chinese ?

Send a email to GUZ with your case # and her address (make sure it is totally correct in chinese and english)

and dont listen to 001 , there is way too much mis-information there, she will go nuts there. You must tell her to trust you ,you will be in charge, you have CFL :blink:

yes.....and they have been recieved by GUZ as of wednesday of last week....i know is too soon to know anything yet....as for 001, just i think of it as a neccesary evil for our loved ones at there for whom is difficult for them to read the things at here...my gal included :D

Guest Rob & Jin

try not to worry, some go from open to eligible in days some weeks, they wont change it until the initial name checks are complete

We're, too, still waiting for our P3.

I'm curious as to what is going on there too. My CR-1 was made eligible for interview on April 8, but haven't heard anything yet. My wife is starting to get concerned too. I hope after this nice little vacation GUZ had, good news will start coming again to this forum!!

our p3 had problems.i recieved in ealy march..consulate tell lawyer they make mistake sending to me,,then say sent packet to my girl too , she live in g,z,,she recheck address and find she made error in trying translate her add,,tell your lady be sure when write address .

we were also told by dos that a P3 packet was sent out to me on April 14. a week later GUZ called my home number (to confirm address i think) which i missed. The next day my fiance wrote the consulate with my mobile number. They replied that they'll call me again if necessary. By the end of April i thought i was never gonna receive the packet so I downloaded the forms and overnighted them. Today (May 5) GUZ called my mobile to confirm my address in Chinese and said i could expect packet 3 in my mailbox within the week. i'm hoping this (the fact that i mailed back the packet before GUZ actually sent it) won't be a problem and cause further delays in the process...

we were also told by dos that a P3 packet was sent out to me on April 14. a week later GUZ called my home number (to confirm address i think) which i missed. The next day my fiance wrote the consulate with my mobile number. They replied that they'll call me again if necessary. By the end of April i thought i was never gonna receive the packet so I downloaded the forms and overnighted them. Today (May 5) GUZ called my mobile to confirm my address in Chinese and said i could expect packet 3 in my mailbox within the week. i'm hoping this (the fact that i mailed back the packet before GUZ actually sent it) won't be a problem and cause further delays in the process...

Most members will wait until the official update to the DOS computer system, which says the P-3 has been generated, before mailing in the downloaded forms. :rolleyes:

I have not heard of [anyone] mailing in the P-3 forms, prior to the actual notice that the P-3 is authorized at the Consulate ??? :ph34r:

Most members will wait until the official update to the DOS computer system, which says the P-3 has been generated, before mailing in the downloaded forms. :rolleyes:

I have not heard of [anyone] mailing in the P-3 forms, prior to the actual notice that the P-3 is authorized at the Consulate ??? :ph34r:

Mailing back the downloaded forms was actually suggested by a very nice lady that my fiance talked to when he was making inquiries about our case. she said that could save us a couple of day's waiting... I waited two weeks before actually doing so. hope she's right!