Congratulations... I'm happy for you.

I know what it feels like to get that P2 after waiting soooo long.

Get your papers together and read the James shortcut... you are moving forward :D

Do the NVC online, you will save at least 1 month of NVC time. Let us know if you need more info, there are many knowledgeable people, like Jim and Chilton and David... use them !!!

Glad to hear it buddy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guy, you helped with your advice, I will be happier when I see you and the others still waiting get through this mess.

Brian

Glad to hear it buddy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guy, you helped with your advice, I will be happier when I see you and the others still waiting get through this mess.

Brian

The word "MESS" is an understatement! :cheering: My cuz Tsap and I wuz tawking the other day and we were "dis-cussing" our very "love" for this process! :cheering: Me and my ol buddy have/will have several years in this mess before it gets over. But one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt, our relationships with our wives are the clear winners in all of this. :cheering:

Good luck to you Brian!!!

Ya done great Brian!!! Look at those extra days of waiting on a very simple process as a gift. :worthy:

You get to see how you and your lady work together under stress. :worthy: Many don't get that "gift" until the lil' lady gets to america. :clapping:

Cuzin' Billy Bob Chawls Richert and I, along with our ladies, have been given a HUGE gift by the DOS!!!!!!!!

We ain't complainin', we NOW know our relationships are TRULY bona fide , and we didn't need any gubmit morons to speculate, conjecture, and guess as to the validity of our relationships bona fideness...we've got REAL LIFE experiences that point it all out CLEARLY to us'in. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :clapping: :clapping:

Good luck with the rest of the gubmit dance. I hope it goes successfully, and quickly for you both.

tsap seui

Ya done great Brian!!! Look at those extra days of waiting on a very simple process as a gift. :)

You get to see how you and your lady work together under stress. :) Many don't get that "gift" until the lil' lady gets to america. :huh:

Cuzin' Billy Bob Chawls Richert and I, along with our ladies, have been given a HUGE gift by the DOS!!!!!!!!

We ain't complainin', we NOW know our relationships are TRULY bona fide , and we didn't need any gubmit morons to speculate, conjecture, and guess as to the validity of our relationships bona fideness...we've got REAL LIFE experiences that point it all out CLEARLY to us'in. :eekout: :lol: :ph34r: :D :lol:

Good luck with the rest of the gubmit dance. I hope it goes successfully, and quickly for you both.

tsap seui

Thanks ya cuzin Bubba, Tsap Bawb! That wuz whad I really wanted ta says!! B)