My fiancee will be here soon

I'm tellin' ya Jeff...yore lil' lady is gonna be one happy and proud lady to be movin' into yer neighborhood, especially in that thar house with a view.

Yaw live in a right nice and upscale redneck neighborhood, it's much purdier than the hollar I live in. Shucks, yore neighborhood would probably fit the bill for an ol' bubba on here from "socal", where ever that is, anyhow he's always cryin' about the small shack his ex left him with and yore neighborhood may just be what he's a'lookin' fer. He says he's got lots of money 2, yaw got anything fer sale?

I'm downright greenvious, yaw got sum nice lookin' wimmin and purdy homes out yonder.

Hope the visa process works out well fer ya and quickly 2, so's that lil' lady can soon get over here and live out her american dream.

Thanks fer the tour,

tsap seui

I'm tellin' ya Jeff...yore lil' lady is gonna be one happy and proud lady to be movin' into yer neighborhood, especially in that thar house with a view.

Yaw live in a right nice and upscale redneck neighborhood, it's much purdier than the hollar I live in. Shucks, yore neighborhood would probably fit the bill for an ol' bubba on here from "socal", where ever that is, anyhow he's always cryin' about the small shack his ex left him with and yore neighborhood may just be what he's a'lookin' fer. He says he's got lots of money 2, yaw got anything fer sale?

I'm downright greenvious, yaw got sum nice lookin' wimmin and purdy homes out yonder.

Hope the visa process works out well fer ya and quickly 2, so's that lil' lady can soon get over here and live out her american dream.

Thanks fer the tour,

tsap seui

Hey tsap.......didja see that terlet seat? <_<

Thanks fer the tour,

tsap seui

<_< :D :D I have read you many times. I hope everyone enjoys this. We all need a break going through this process

Thanks fer the tour,

tsap seui

Hey tsap.......didja see that terlet seat? :P

Ken, every proper redneck has a handy terlet seat jest waitin' fer the lil' lady to get "that WHOOOPIEEE itch". :D :D <_<

Golly Bawb Howdy them pitchers shore maid me homesick...sniff...sniff.

tsap seui

Thanks fer the tour,

tsap seui

<_< :D :D I have read you many times. I hope everyone enjoys this. We all need a break going through this process

Jeff, you guys make a happy lookin' couple. and yore lil' lady has a beautiful and happy smile. I wish the best for you both on that interview day and with the new baby!! ;)

Honestly, I think those pitchers of them fancy castles on wheels were taken here in Bedford County, Pennsyltucky....and there's only 5 last names in this whole county...the phone book is 97 pages but you've gotta really know the first name and middle initial of who yer callin' with only 5 last names. :P

tsap seui

Dennis, I axed you not to show pitchers of my redneck hillbilly ex wife, at least you didn't show the ones of her sittin' nekked on her Harley. :) :D

tsap seui

My hair's turning white

My neck's always been red

My collar's still blue

I've always been red, white. and blue...I served my country well...

now, Uncle Sam is tellin' me Fyou and the lil' rabbit you rode in on

It's okay Uncle Scram, even you can't stop a boner fide relationship...PUNK!!! :lol: