received P3

Guest another_old_fart

Guest another_old_fart

Hi young boys :unsure:

I got a call from my sweetheart, we got P3 package yesterday.

Is the I134F needed to be returned with P3, or can I do it later.

The P3 came out sooner than I expected, and I am not even

ready with my I134 financial affidavit.

Cheers

:lol:

Guest enight

I am so dislike this guy, but.. well, still congratulations to you and your love.

... no, you don't need to submit affidavit support with p3 this time, just prepare it for interview.

Hi young boys  :D

I got a call from my sweetheart, we got P3 package yesterday.

Is the I134F needed to be returned with P3, or can I do it later.

The P3 came out sooner than I expected, and I am not even

ready with my I134 financial affidavit.

Cheers

:angry:

Congrats! Can you share your whole timeline and tell us what country she lives in? Then I'll decide if I dislike you too. :D

Cheers.

Guest another_old_fart

Hi DaveG,

my fiancee is from Shanghai, and I am in Los Angeles.

My timeline:

5/1/03 , mailed I129F

6/3/03 , notice of action

6/25,03 , i-797

8/4/03 , packet 3

This kind of reinforces a theory I have. It's one of my "I have no proof at all" theories. I think maybe if your spouse/fiance(e) lives in one of the larger, more modern cities in China the process can go much faster from the standpoint of processing the security checks. I think when requests for information go out to smaller and lesser developed cities it gets bogged down due to the lack of functioning infrastructure.

Here's AOF, who filed all his stuff months after me (and obviously on the new system), he's received his P3 in short order, comparatively.

My wife is from Hechuan, 45 minutes outside Chongqing, and everytime I go there I think I've returned to the 1940's.

I don't know if there's any way to test this and I'm fully ready for someone to shoot the idea down. I'm at the "who knows, could be true" phase in this theory.

I've always been one to believe in the basic integrity and honesty of our fellow human beings. And in looking at the old geezer's time lines he's either a darned lucky guy...or...well...he's been cookin the books (means the numbers are wrong). If that is so, I agree, no one belongs here just to stir the pot with bad info.

Guest jade_yan

according to the immigration lawyers website, as of May 15, 2003, CSC was processing 129's received on Feb 15, 2003. So how can an app dated early may be approved in June?

This kind of reinforces a theory I have.  It's one of my "I have no proof at all" theories.  I think maybe if your spouse/fiance(e) lives in one of the larger, more modern cities in China the process can go much faster . . . .

Hate to 'blow' your theory, but just look at out timeline. My gal lived in Beijing (population 9 million). :D

Does not make sense to keep one or two troublemakers and lose 4 or 5 people that contribute their time and energy to this site just to do so. An I-797 is a notice of action or a notice of approval. You got one when you first filed, NOA1 and another when you got NOA2..... :P :D

BTW, Don't lose the NOA2 (I-797). You will need that at a later date after the visa. BCIS (INS) is the one that issues the I-797 form (Now Homeland-used to be DOJ). DOS (CA) does not..... :D :P

Guest jade_yan

still does not explain 129 approval in 2 months when BCIS reports they were 3 1/2 months behind in may. Also, why no reference to NVC in timeline. Very curious.

I am NOT suggesting that OF be removed from the Board. Fibbing about timeline is not the type of conduct warranting removal, in my opinion, especially with some of the pompous posts we see routinely.