Factory busted making flags.........

I wonder what will happen to the factory owners?

How do you say "Baliff, whack their pee-pee!" in Mandarin?

Cuzin' Larry, I'll bet Tommy Chong might know :lol:

tsap seui

Guest Tony n Terrific

Cuzin' Larry, I'll bet Tommy Chong might know :toot:

tsap seui

I just asked my wife for the translation and she said. Ni sin jin bin. I do not know how to spell this correctly but it translates out to: you are crazy!

Cuzin' Larry, I'll bet Tommy Chong might know :D

tsap seui

I just asked my wife for the translation and she said. Ni sin jin bin. I do not know how to spell this correctly but it translates out to: you are crazy!

Yes, probably...no definitely...well I know I am...I suspect tsap of some mental disorder, but its hard to prove cause he won't come out of his cave....Tommy? definitely one whacked individual...all products of the sixties, all dane bramaged....but, we like it that way! :toot:

Besides what is wrong with being crazy..........

I think the "Party" will consider this treasonous act. :toot: I can't imagine them having the slightest sense of humor about this with the Olympics coming up and all the :D in Tibet lately. I would bet these guys are toast!

Remember what happened to the head of the Drug Admin a couple of years ago for taking bribes? :happybday: BOOM!...zai jian!

I think you may be correct about this Larry and if it was a case of they really didn't know I feel sorry for their families.

I think the "Party" will consider this treasonous act. :D I can't imagine them having the slightest sense of humor about this with the Olympics coming up and all the :) in Tibet lately. I would bet these guys are toast!

Remember what happened to the head of the Drug Admin a couple of years ago for taking bribes? :) BOOM!...zai jian!

I think you may be correct about this Larry and if it was a case of they really didn't know I feel sorry for their families.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt they didn't know, but I find that story hard to believe...especially when they grew "suspicious" and so easily got on the internet and found out the flag's meaning.

I would beleive that some percentage of the labor force didn't know what they were making or at least not the significance of it, but there is no way anyone could convince me that the factory owners/sales manager/production manager didn't know exactly what they were doing.

I may have some sympathy for the families of these people, but for the people themselves that had direct knowledge....well, they took the chance and now they will pay for their gamble....in the words of that All-American philosopher/comedian Ron White..."You can't fix stupid!"

"I swear, we didn't know what they wuz"

Ain't that what that genius military leader of men George A. Custer exclaimed to the boyz when he saw them 10,000 wild eyed screamin' Injuns ridin' up to eat his lunch for him...."I swear, we didn't know what they wuz"....or wuz that Admiral Horatio Blowmyhorn's final words?

I even heard some GUZ VO's using that phrase when I was in Guano fer the lil' rabbit's interview. "We didn't know what they wuz, so we just gave them white slips."

Shucks, if that catch all phrase is gud enough for our leaders....oh wait a minute, this is the Chinese....Homey-san don't play them stupid games like our leaders of men and civilians get away with.

Oh well, them Chinese workers are toast.....what we called those soon to become "lights out" in Nam...."circling the drain, ain't it a shame".

tsap seui

tsap seui