Hospital for physical???

A friend's SO has an appointment for May 5 for her interview. She has not done the med stuff yet and next Thursday, Friday....until Monday are holidays.

Sooo, anyone know which HSP in GUZ has next day service?? Dose she need an appointment or can she walk in?? What¡¯s the latest she can go there and have everything done and sealed by Wednesday?? Got a phone number??? Address??

The person with the fastest and bestest answers will given a ¡®get out of jail free card¡®--signed by the Don himself.

thanks

Guest Rob & Jin

A friend's SO has an appointment for May 5 for her interview. She has not done the med stuff yet and next Thursday, Friday....until Monday are holidays.

Sooo, anyone know which HSP in GUZ has next day service?? Dose she need an appointment or can she walk in?? What¡¯s the latest she can go there and have everything done and sealed by Wednesday?? Got a phone number??? Address??

The person with the fastest and bestest answers will given a ¡®get out of jail free card¡®--signed by the Don himself.

thanks

Health Care Center of Guangzhou

#33 Shamian North Street, Shamian Island,

Guangdong International Travel Tel: (020) 81219500, 81219513

Price: RMB800 for adult, RMB500 for child

best :cheering:

We also chose HCC because they could also provide the immunizations. They were a bit expensive but professional and such. They can do it real fast, too.

We also chose HCC because they could also provide the immunizations. They were a bit expensive but professional and such. They can do it real fast, too.

I know that one of them offers next day service for a fee and one does not. Do you know which one does and which one doesn't?

Guest Rob & Jin

I know that one of them offers next day service for a fee and one does not. Do you know which one does and which one doesn't?

no appointment necessary , next day or same day results just cost more.

PM me the get out of jail pass :D

Attention ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, guys and dolls-the find the fastest and bestest hospital contest has named the winner!!!!!!!!

The all knowing and self-proclaimed omnipotent Don of all

Don's, Don, proprietor extraordinaire of not only CFL but his own pseudo-interesting limpdickity blog, will be sending our first place winner an autographed picture. The last place contender will be receiving two pictures.

Uh, as you may have guessed,

I lied about the get out of jail free thing.

Guest Rob & Jin

Attention ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, guys and dolls-the find the fastest and bestest hospital contest has named the winner!!!!!!!!

Don's, Don, proprietor extraordinaire of not only CFL but his own pseudo-interesting limpdickity blog, will be sending our first place winner an autographed picture. The last place contender will be receiving two pictures.

you b****rd :P

PM me the get out of jail pass :(

you b****rd :D

Tssk, tsssk, Name calling has earned you three additional signed pictures of Don.

I assume they are open on Sunday too?

In our case the med center on Shamian Island was open on Sunday, and they expedited our results, we picked up same day, needed to in our case because interview was Monday, and the med centers were closed until that Sunday due to Spring Festival.