"Chinese goons"

I love FOX News!!! Fair and Balanced!!

:Dah: :sosad: :lol:

What is so funny? I don't think it is funny.

It's funny because it's a joke. Fair and balanced that is. Fox is a mouthpiece for the right wing in this country. Anybody who can't admit their right leanings isn't being intellectually honest.

What is wrong with being a "right wing in this country"?

FOX News Rules!!

I made no statement about the wrongness or rightness of being "right wing." To do so would be a political statement.

So I'll just reiterate that I believe Rob was laughing his ass off at the "fair and balanced" part of your post referring to Faux News,which was the joke I referred to. And make no mistake, that IS a joke. ;)

Guest Mike and Lily

It's funny because it's a joke. Fair and balanced that is. Fox is a mouthpiece for the right wing in this country. Anybody who can't admit their right leanings isn't being intellectually honest.

Personally, I think our media is an embarrassment. The world must think our voters are total idiots with the questions that were asked at the last democratic Presidential debate. It was shameful!

I love FOX News!!! Fair and Balanced!!

:lol: :roller: :roller:

What is so funny? I don't think it is funny.

What is wrong with being a "right wing in this country"?

FOX News Rules!!

I made no statement about the wrongness or rightness of being "right wing." To do so would be a political statement.

So I'll just reiterate that I believe Rob was laughing his ass off at the "fair and balanced" part of your post referring to Faux News,which was the joke I referred to. And make no mistake, that IS a joke. ;)

:roller: :D :huh:

I realized yesterday that for the last 6 months or so I have only gotten my news from the fellers here on CFL as I don't take newspapers and I cut my TV cable 3 months into the administrative process debacle.

I find I don't miss anything. It did take a couple of months to be able to sit down and eat and not HAVE to watch TV as if it were part of my food...and...I found that I have lost a nervous tick in my left eye that actually twitched my whole body when it ticked, and happily, I've stopped droolin' out of my mouth as if in a coma or stoopor since I stopped watching the news and TV in general.

I find I am a much happier person with you fellers providing me with my news. My bowel movements are more regular, and softer I might add.

Thanks for yer news guys. I wouldn't know the left from the right if it weren't for yaw, and I shore wouldn't know who wuz runnin' for preZdent if'n it weren't for yaws fine reportin'.

tsap seui

Guest Mike and Lily

I realized yesterday that for the last 6 months or so I have only gotten my news from the fellers here on CFL as I don't take newspapers and I cut my TV cable 3 months into the administrative process debacle.

I find I don't miss anything. It did take a couple of months to be able to sit down and eat and not HAVE to watch TV as if it were part of my food...and...I found that I have lost a nervous tick in my left eye that actually twitched my whole body when it ticked, and happily, I've stopped droolin' out of my mouth as if in a coma or stoopor since I stopped watching the news and TV in general.

I find I am a much happier person with you fellers providing me with my news. My bowel movements are more regular, and softer I might add.

Thanks for yer news guys. I wouldn't know the left from the right if it weren't for yaw, and I shore wouldn't know who wuz runnin' for preZdent if'n it weren't for yaws fine reportin'.

tsap seui

Thanks for letting us know Tsap. I have been worrying about your bowel habits all afternoon! :unsure:

I lived without a TV for six years from 1994 to 2000 while living in Atlanta. I read a great deal. Tsap, you make me miss that time. I should get rid of my TV, which I might do. Damn, really, I'm going to think about that. I found myself watching Barney for about a minute yesterday. :unsure:

tsap seui

Thanks for letting us know Tsap. I have been worrying about your bowel habits all afternoon! :unsure:

You just keep all that world news flowin' smoothly and unadulterated Mike, and I'll throw the Ex-lax away. No worries.

tsap seui

Jack should not have made a blanket statement making it sound like ALL Chinese, but he was pretty much right when it comes to the Communist Government and those in the party.

I have to disagree with your last sentence. I don't think there is ANY comparison between the CCCP of today and that of 50 years ago. I don't think the 'Cultural Revolution' had even started yet??? Nothing comparable today.

I'm not defending, I'm just saying that China has come a very long way in the last 50 years, both economically AND politically.

'Thugs and goons' is over the top, and I also think it's based on some pretty deep seated prejudices on the part of good ole' Jack.

Fox is 'fair and balanced' to the extent that it counters all the liberal drivel coming from the mainstream media.

I don't recall them blowing up Chevy trucks to show that the gas tanks would spontaneously combust. I don't remember forged National Guard documents being passed off as genuine. I could go on with DOZENS of examples, but I'm already getting a headache!

The gig is up for the lib media and some just can't stand it.

Love ya, Dave!!

Fox is 'fair and balanced' to the extent that it counters all the liberal drivel coming from the mainstream media.

I don't recall them blowing up Chevy trucks to show that the gas tanks would spontaneously combust. I don't remember forged National Guard documents being passed off as genuine. I could go on with DOZENS of examples, but I'm already getting a headache!

Love ya, Dave!!

You're right. It IS conservative drivel. :ph34r:

Love ya, Dave!!

You're right. It IS conservative drivel. ;)

P.S. While on the topic of 'fair and balanced', did you hear about AlGore's "Inconvenient Truth" inconvenient lie? Seems they 'expropriated' a scene from "The Day After Tomorrow". The part where the ice shelf breaks away from Antarctica was stolen directly from that movie. The director of "DAT" is on record as saying that he recognized the styroform model they used in the Dennis Quaid movie. :D

I STILL love ya, Dave!

Edited by DMikeS4321 (see edit history)