Shenyang, Liaoning support group

How many people have loved ones in Shenyang or Liaoning?

I was just thinking that my wife and I could serve as the core of a support group for those waiting up in the great frozen north-east. For one thing, I am actually living here, so a bit closer to what is going on here and we are probably the older couple waiting. 52/46 My wife retired from her higher ed position, so she has the time to talk to gals who need to vent.

I was just thinking that my wife and I could serve as the core of a support group for those waiting up in the great frozen north-east.  For one thing, I am actually living here, so a bit closer to what is going on here and we are probably the older couple waiting.  52/46  My wife retired from her higher ed position, so she has the time to talk to gals who need to vent.

We are very happy to meet you Owen

I am planning to come there Jan. 1 if we dont have the visa yet.

I was just thinking that my wife and I could serve as the core of a support group for those waiting up in the great frozen north-east.  For one thing, I am actually living here, so a bit closer to what is going on here and we are probably the older couple waiting.  52/46  My wife retired from her higher ed position, so she has the time to talk to gals who need to vent.

we are 46/39

I was just thinking that my wife and I could serve as the core of a support group for those waiting up in the great frozen north-east.  For one thing, I am actually living here, so a bit closer to what is going on here and we are probably the older couple waiting.  52/46  My wife retired from her higher ed position, so she has the time to talk to gals who need to vent.

we are 46/39

43/27 here.Going to Beijing Dec 25 if the visa doesn't show up.