I can finally F-ing sleep!

Wife and daughter got pink sheet for CR1/CR2! I was not there, she wanted me to be home and use vacation time for when she gets here.

Interview took 1 minute.

The VO who was about 45 did not ask for anything except her passport. His only question was when she came back from work in Dubai UAE.

He asked for nothing, no I864, pics, emails, IM logs, nothing.

Daughter was not asked 1 question,

My wife gave him my original passport, he glanced at it. While he looked at it, wife gave him my evolution of relationship at he glanced at that also. But the 1st thing she made him look at was the complete pages of my local newspaper with our wedding announcement and full color traditional Chinese wedding outfits in bright red. She said the VO loved it and did more time reading the paper than conducting the interview and handed her the pinks still smiling and looking at the paper.

but, we do realize that the visas' are not in hand and will really celebrate when they are.

Also, for Chilton, Tsap and others w/the white paper hasstle, my wife saw and talked to a couple who waited about 5yrs to get a white paper resolved and they finally got a pink. Man, I think I was as happy to hear this as our own visas'.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife and daughter got pink sheet for CR1/CR2! I was not there, she wanted me to be home and use vacation time for when she gets here.

Interview took 1 minute.

The VO who was about 45 did not ask for anything except her passport. His only question was when she came back from work in Dubai UAE.

My wife gave him my original passport, he glanced at it. While he looked at it, wife gave him my evolution of relationship at he glanced at that also. But the 1st thing she made him look at was the complete pages of my local newspaper with our wedding announcement and full color traditional Chinese wedding outfits in bright red. She said the VO loved it and did more time reading the paper than conducting the interview and handed her the pinks still smiling and looking at the paper.

but, we do realize that the visas' are not in hand and will really celebrate when they are.

Also, for Chilton, Tsap and others w/the white paper hasstle, my wife saw and talked to a couple who waited about 5yrs to get a white paper resolved and they finally got a pink. Man, I think I was as happy to hear this as our own visas'.

Very nice to hear, great story, now sleep, will need the rest when they get here!!! God am I tired, and need vitamins!! :victory: :cold: B) :plane:

Wow !!! Congratulations !!! :victory: :plane:

That is really cool news !!! And a really cool interview too !!!

Thanks for the prompt feedback !!!

Best wishes for you and your family !!!

BTW: Those Donuts......China Hotel (Marriott) 2nd floor restaurant, behind the cashier's booth !! :cold:

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Interview took 1 minute.

Congratulations KTracer, my wife was very excited for the both of you.

we wish you the best in your future life with your wife.

Interview took 1 minute.

Congratulations KTracer, my wife was very excited for the both of you.

we wish you the best in your future life with your wife.

Interview took 1 minute.

Congrats. I'm impressed with how your wife presented herself.

Interview took 1 minute.

Congrats. I'm impressed with how your wife presented herself.

What he said...and

I want to read the newspaper annoucement too!

http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/thumb/c/ce/200px-Pink_dino.jpg Go Pink !

I know it's been a bit of a wait, but HEY !!!! Your experience re-affirms my opinion that PAPERWORK IS A BIG DEAL !! The more complete it is, the more 'full' it is, coming out of NVC, the better !