Hi,

do you know if NOA1 for I-485 and I-765 come together if you file them together?...i recently filed I-485 and I-765 togehter in the same folder...and today, i only received one NOA1 for i-485, no noa1 for i-765 yet...will it come later in the mail?...or you think you forget.....i put the I-485 and I-765 in a separate folder but in same evenlope...is it possible that they might have overlooked it....any suggestion what to do if the NOA1 for i-765 doesn't come in the mail in the future?........thank you...

andy

Usually not together, because I-765 and I-485 are handled by different departments, once your application gets received.

I agree with Dan on the different depts.

MSC#s should be assigned, and I-485 will be sent to either your local USCIS, or CSC in some cases.

Not sure if they should all be received on the same day.

Possibly just a coincidence.

In our AOS CASE.

Our NOA1s all were recieved on the same day.

They were all in separate envelopes.

When you recieve the Biometrics Appt Letter, you can look to see if it has 2 MSC #s, one for the I-485, and the other for the I-765.

That's not to say that separate Biometric Appts will not happen.

No telling what the USCIS is up to or how they handle cases.

Even if one gives them the documentation in order, and it is all spelled out in crayon.

Possibly some others will post how they recieved their NOA1s.

Good Luck.

We filed and received as follows:

Form NOA Received Date Notice Date

I-485 I-797C Sept. 21, 2005 Sept. 26, 2005

I-765 I-797C Sept. 21, 2005 Sept. 26, 2005

I-131 I-797C Sept. 21, 2005 Sept. 26, 2005

Well, it was a long time ago. But, as best I can recall I sent it all in one huge envelope with separate tabs and checks for payment. I did not save the original envelopes. I guess we received the NOA's on different days, in different envelopes but not too many days between.

They all had different Receipt numbers. can't force the table spaces to remain when posting. oh-well, the data's readable.

We filed and received as follows:

Form NOA Received Date Notice Date

I-485 I-797C Sept. 21, 2005 Sept. 26, 2005

I-765 I-797C Sept. 21, 2005 Sept. 26, 2005

I-131 I-797C Sept. 21, 2005 Sept. 26, 2005

Well, it was a long time ago. But, as best I can recall I sent it all in one huge envelope with separate tabs and checks for payment. I did not save the original envelopes. I guess we received the NOA's on different days, in different envelopes but not too many days between.

They all had different Receipt numbers. can't force the table spaces to remain when posting. oh-well, the data's readable.

i ll give it a couple days, see if it comes in the mail. what should i do if it doesn't come in the mail. is there a number to call to find out...?