Any Nov CR1 Filers here?

;) I'm a Nov CR1 filer and still awaiting for my P2. Is anyone here waiting too? I have waited for nearly 3 months to get my P1. Both of my husband and I are so depressed as we don't know when USCIS decides to touch our case. Since our case was available online, it was only touched once (probably because K3 was received). I am so anxious and worry. Is anyone here from CSC too?
Thank you for the above replies. Yes, of course, I will try my best to stay patient, but at times, I feel very discouraged. Good luck to brokenheart! Please advise here when you get P2!!!
Waiting for that damn P2 almost killed me. I was one ranting/raving mad-man while the Kafkaesque process crawled along. It really does get better.
Thank you for the above replies. Yes, of course, I will try my best to stay patient, but at times, I feel very discouraged. Good luck to brokenheart! Please advise here when you get P2!!!
Waiting for that damn P2 almost killed me. I was one ranting/raving mad-man while the Kafkaesque process crawled along. It really does get better.

wow such a gap between P3 and 4 is that the switchover from CSC to Guz